Elsa from Frozen ?

Angeló

I think you did a lovely job with your winter themed customization!

I can see where people are getting the Elsa assumption. After all she is the Snow Queen with blonde hair. Personally I don't really see Elsa, but others might. Elsa and the entire Frozen characters have become quite popular so that would have something to do with it. :)

I also can see how someone would associate your customization with Elsa, but at the same time, I have seen customizations much more faithful to her image such as this one.

medium_preview.png

As your customization misses some of Elsa's key features that this customization captures, perhaps you should ignore the comparisons and simply let it go follow the theme you think looks best.

I wouldn't say that your custom looks very much like Elsa.

Is it strange though, I recently had the thought that a Royalgirl Kyrii might be a good base for an Elsa theme? Particularly the unconverted one. Then again, you wouldn't go wrong with most of the more wintery Royal Girls either (Bruce, Bori [with that braid], etc.).

I really don't see Elsa in that customization. However if you change the color to white, drop the wings, and use the Blonde Fishtail Side Braid mall_acc_fishtailbraid.gif , she'll indeed look like Elsa ^^

I really don't see Elsa in that customization. However if you change the color to white, drop the wings, and use the Blonde Fishtail Side Braid mall_acc_fishtailbraid.gif , she'll indeed look like Elsa ^^

I came here exactly to say that! :D That braid has always reminded me of Elsa.

I wouldn't think of Elsa by myself if I saw your custom, but now that you've mentioned, I can understand why people see her. :)