Do you have a theme for your gallery?

wanderwisp

I don't know if other people do this, but my gallery theme is earthy things. It started out as mushrooms and toadstools, but now I have woodland things, earth faerie things, and gnomes.

What is your theme if you have one? Also, feel free to post your galleries!

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=wanderwisp

My gallery is not exactly a gallery yet, I don't want to put a lot of NP there yet, there are other things that have priority, like avatars. But when I decide to focus on my gallery, it will be snowglobes & petpets (the ones I like in the colours I like).

The Wild wild west gallery sounds pretty cool, I don't think I've seen any galleries with that theme before!

Mine's pretty unimaginative, The Muffin Directory it's literally just muffins :L Thankfully there aren't any NC muffins (so far) so when I decide save up the np and do it properly it should be slightly easier to get the items :)

retired items! i'm on neopets pretty irregularly but i realized that just from how old my account is (and I've had accounts dating back to probably ~2001) I actually have a ton of retired items handy, so I've built a gallery revolving around those items. I'm pretty poor by Neopian standards but when I come by some cash I'll basically just look up retired items and invest in one or two more to add to the gallery.

I'm also big on collecting books!

Plushies!!!

It used to be anything labelled a toy, but that got way out of hand.

I have loads of toys, both in my gallery and in my SDB.

I used to frequently add to the gallery but lost interest a while ago. I'll get back to it eventually. Slots are so expensive, though! *hoards monies*

SandBanner.png

SAND, SAND, and MORE SAND!!!

SandBanner.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Petting Zoo. My collection of petpets. I have about 140 right now, goal is to reach 300. It's getting expensive though.

Would you like some help? I have 158 petpets.

Would you like some help? I have 158 petpets.

I never turn down donations!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My gallery is Orange themed :3

Orange is my favourite colour...so it just made sense to make a gallery of everything orange coloured. Even if the item only has a little bit of orange in it, it goes there! I've got tons of stuff collected already through donations and buying and stuff, but upgrading is SO expensive that I can't afford to put it all in there xD

I'm hoping I can get enough np one day to upgrade my gallery to a big enough size for all the orange stuff I have so far...as well as all the orange stuff I have yet to find!

I don't know if other people do this, but my gallery theme is earthy things. It started out as mushrooms and toadstools, but now I have woodland things, earth faerie things, and gnomes.

What is your theme if you have one? Also, feel free to post your galleries!

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=wanderwisp

Oh what an interesting theme for your gallery I like it. Mine is haunted woods

Mine is key chains and sand. It's pretty random, and I don't know how I came up with that exactly. I think my old main had a pretty cool key chain collection (not amazing, but it had a lot) so I wanted to collect key chains again. I don't know where the sand came from, except that I think the little bottles are pretty.

My gallery is full of Potions!

Took me ages to organize, and still needs work. Not to mention, I will never be able to afford some things :sad02: .

But I do have many items worth millions/who knows their worth, so that's something. I'm quite proud of it.

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&user_cat_g=potions+and+bottled+stuff

When I started collecting, I decided to never get into morphing potions. There are so many, I'd never of been able to afford anything else.