Trick or Treat - If You Dare!

hrtbrk

i was just wondering when i will receive my item? loli choose a number days ago and the list with my name was updated immediatley but i havent received my item lol

The staffer who has your number works really long days. I'll try giving her a poke. Sorry about that. :)

Of course. I don't have a chance to come online for a couple of days and I miss out on this. Great. Superb. How is this my life.

Well, congrats to everyone that did have the chance to participate.

You ladies may be in luck ;)

I can't even be upset that I wasn't around the past few days, because this is just cool for those who did participate. TDN staffers, you're the greatest~

If you can't manage to send it... (as in the person doesn't come back to empty their inventory)

Can I have number 100?

(my username is blueberrymuffinpops)

if not... Will you play anymore games?

Maybe WE should set up a game for the staffers...

Hi. I'm one of several who haven't received ours yet. :whistle: I am in no rush, just a reminder. I am curious what everyone else got, but if we are meant to keep it private, just say the word. :ph34r: I am grateful for whatever you choose to give, :santa: don't feel you have to spend too much (most of us are rich anyway). Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

The remaining items to be sent out are all owned by a staffer who's been fairly tied up recently. We're sorry about the wait, but we can't do a whole lot other than try to keep poking them. :(