Ian

Word to the wise, takes forever to get someone to sell you a Bag of Peanuts! :( Took me three days!

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: And the seasonal one:

Something Has Happened! gadgadsfruit.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsbogen!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lol, i was moaning on the neoboards about the battledome giving me all junk today and no faeries / codestones, and then I discarded it and...

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I take it all back Battledome - I love you!

Got cocojubjub.gif and this snicklebeasty.gif about 5 minutes ago, thanks to the TDN's ALP! :)

Yesterday I got islandquiggle.gif and gruslen.gif thanks to ALP, as well! :)

I think(!) this brings my total to 307, although it's still showing the wrong number; right now it says "267" (which I know isn't correct!)

Wishing you all a great weekend! And tons of luck to everyone in their avatar hunts, as well as The Plot! :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The 1st chain lending witl ALP is nice. Thank you! :)

Got cocojubjub.gif and this snicklebeasty.gif about 5 minutes ago, thanks to the TDN's ALP! :)

Yesterday I got islandquiggle.gif and gruslen.gif thanks to ALP, as well! :)

I think(!) this brings my total to 307, although it's still showing the wrong number; right now it says "267" (which I know isn't correct!)

Wishing you all a great weekend! And tons of luck to everyone in their avatar hunts, as well as The Plot! :thumbsup:

How could your lookup count be incorrect? I'm curious- I always use that as my indication if I got an avatar that didn't load properly (like the BD one, when it came out), or if I messed up on my NeoAvs checklist.

#300!!!!

superpea.gif

A lovely user on Charter lent me this for free, not long after a different user lent me her Pea to use. I am just SO excited. One more of the avatars I once thought would be impossible to obtain, crossed off. :D

#300!!!!

superpea.gif

A lovely user on Charter lent me this for free, not long after a different user lent me her Pea to use. I am just SO excited. One more of the avatars I once thought would be impossible to obtain, crossed off. :D

Lucky you! & what a great way to commemorate the 300th avatar :D

How does it feel like to use the pea? /is as green with envy as a pea xD