Ian

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! 93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

FINALLY!

The bad news is...I was dumb and forgot to go with a petpet I wasn't attached to XD He ate Dr. Who, my Plumpy!

petpet_advc2012_plumpy_ap.gif

I'll miss you, Dr. Who. Thank you for your sacrifice.

(His name was Dr. Who because Grumpy Cat's name is Tard, which made me think TARDIS...)

EDIT: A fellow Seeker gave me a new Plumpy :-D I was about to go buy one, but then she sent one my way. I love camaraderie with plots/AC/stuff.

Finally Got THe Dice a Roo Avatar Today

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 5378 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today I managed to pick up two.

sewage_surfer.gif I've been working on this one since the start of February (I'm easily frustrated and did a lot of rage quitting)

monotony.gif This one has taken me almost 2 months. I guess my patience has really paid off lately!

Edit:

alienaisha.gif My trade just went through and I got another! Yay!

buzzin.gif

Woohoo! I had absolutely no hesitation going for the avatar with my first EVER FFQ. <3 Knowing my luck, I'll never have another one, LOL

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

Yay! Never have to visit him again :D

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness.

I finally realized what was holding me back from enjoying the game was me frantically shoving everything into my SDB from freebies alone. I got up to 887 items by merely dailies and the money tree, and I realized what I just had to do was buy all the cheap items until I got 1,000 so that way I can actually play neopets. Now I'm going to start training and selling and doing all sorts of fun things! :)

Something Has Happened!pickyourown.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

really tried this one from yesterday and now I got it. Tried a couple of times before b)

And this morning I got the deadly dice avvie also but didn't have time to post here deadlydice.gif