Ian

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

With the new month coming in, I transferred one of my pets to my side to get these :)

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

With the new month coming in, I transferred one of my pets to my side to get these :)

I love the Lenny avvie, it's so cute! :D

I just nabbed this cute little avvie on the wheel of mediocrity this morning, didn't get a notification of it so looked on neoboard preferences and saw I had got it :D

mediocrity.gif

Wow! You got the correct combination!

The items you put in the pot boil and sizzle, and when the liquid clears, you see the following avatar at the bottom of the pot! Congratulations!

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yah Just got this one some how managed to miss it the last 5 years haha :P

Just nabbed this one myself! I don't know how I've managed to miss it either, but we have it now XD

chefbonju.gif

LIke everyone else... :D

I'm so glad to have this out of the way- no more seasonal avvies for meeeeee. :D

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use Techo - The Buzzer Game as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ah finally! hurray for the"cheese" cheat code that allow me to see my cursor. but it's still a near thing even with the cheat code and extra zoom.

So close to Silver Trophy for Korbat's lab...some dude punted me off :(

oh well im sure I'll get the avatar for being in top 50....the waiting game begins

On topic:

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Glad everyone got the Chef Bonju avvie today, I just nabbed this one, didn't realize I hadn't got it yet...

Something Has Happened! air_mote.gif You are now eligible to use 'Angry Air Mote' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And another battledome one! Something Has Happened! kasukilu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hah. I lost to him the first time, but managed to beat him second round. Congrats Dynohawk on Symol, I haven't had any luck with that yet - good luck with the MSPP lend!

So close to Castle Escape and Korbats Lab avatars!! worked hard on it before the reset just for this. Could not get good enough at Math's Nightmare this month (HS only 5800~?)

EDIT: Great success ;)

Something Has Happened! dariganpteri.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pteri - Darigan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today is the day that oRARWo the Darigan Pteri is good for the Avatar :D Still a few NP's shy of being able to buy the Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet needed for Chef Bonjou, almost there though :)

I kept forgetting to get this one. Glad I finally remembered :)

So many Chef Bonju trades were popping up on the Trading Post and I had no clue why until I really thought about it :P Thankfully, I got it yesterday.