Ian

Wow you are lucky. I have extravagance, Mediocrity, and Misfortune.

My newest is Illusen's Glade.

I've been trying for years. I feel like you're lucky to have Extravagance. That wheel does not like me one bit.

mutantjubjub.gif

Just wanted to get that one out of the way, bought an Aisha Transmogrification Potion and used it on my Lab Rat.

I only have 162 avatars :(

And it's gonna take a while before I can participate in the ALP.... But I'm busy with the rest of the avatars. Mostly the games and REs (they are the hardest)

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Awwwwww yeah. Always having an imposter apple in my inventory (and nothing else) was a good idea.

everyone seems to get that Imposter Apple one except me!

Hoorah!

You've made Topher a very happy Kadoatie.

blue_happy.gif

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 15 Kadoaties in all!)

60 to go.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I made it to the top 50 in Korbats Lab yesterday when the scores reset. I'm so happy, freakedkorbat.gif

Oh my god! :O I bow in awe.

I only have 162 avatars :(

And it's gonna take a while before I can participate in the ALP.... But I'm busy with the rest of the avatars. Mostly the games and REs (they are the hardest)

Those are really hard. :( The games are best if you choose two or three to focus on, and get good at them, rather than jump through them all and hope you get a high score (that's what I used to do! :P).

I think for a lot of the ALP pet avatars, you only need 150 avvies, but more posts, so if you are more active, it's okay. :)

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Awwwwww yeah. Always having an imposter apple in my inventory (and nothing else) was a good idea.

-high fives-

everyone seems to get that Imposter Apple one except me!

Hoorah!

You've made Topher a very happy Kadoatie.

blue_happy.gif

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 15 Kadoaties in all!)

60 to go.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I need to get started on feeding! I was beaten out on two of them yesterday. >.>

-patpat- You'll get the Imposter Apple sooner or later!

EDIT:

YAAAAAAAAY!

mastervex.gif

Tournament 9, level 7, just beat match 3. :D

-high fives-

I need to get started on feeding! I was beaten out on two of them yesterday. >.>

-patpat- You'll get the Imposter Apple sooner or later!

EDIT:

YAAAAAAAAY!

mastervex.gif

Tournament 9, level 7, just beat match 3. :D

Gratz, I recently got that, sooo glad to get it out of the way. Though I will continue to get the gold trophy I think, only 2 tornys away from it.

Does anyone else have a 'to do list' on what avatars they need? Would be interesting to see. Here's mine - http://www.neopets.com/~seaseria

Gratz, I recently got that, sooo glad to get it out of the way. Though I will continue to get the gold trophy I think, only 2 tornys away from it.

Does anyone else have a 'to do list' on what avatars they need? Would be interesting to see. Here's mine - http://www.neopets.com/~seaseria

Same here. :) I am lacking in gold trophies, so it'll be good to get that one- it's easy, just time consuming. -high fives- One of the random gave avvies out of the way- how nice, eh?!

Oh, I don't! That's a good idea though. :) I think I'll start doing that, heh. :D I'll post it as soon as I'm done.

http://www.neopets.com/~Ansteigen there it is! I'll probably do some better organising of where avvies should be categorised, but it's fine for now. :)

Same here. :) I am lacking in gold trophies, so it'll be good to get that one- it's easy, just time consuming. -high fives- One of the random gave avvies out of the way- how nice, eh?!

Oh, I don't! That's a good idea though. :) I think I'll start doing that, heh. :D I'll post it as soon as I'm done.

http://www.neopets.com/~Ansteigen there it is! I'll probably do some better organising of where avvies should be categorised, but it's fine for now. :)

Nice, you don't have bag of peanuts!! Other than that, doesn't look like you have many easy/medium ones left apart from the pet/petpet ones.

Nice, you don't have bag of peanuts!! Other than that, doesn't look like you have many easy/medium ones left apart from the pet/petpet ones.

Nope! :(

I keep wishing for the Bag of Peanuts at the wishing well, lol. No luck yet though. By August I will have all the pet and petpet avatars, except for Meowclops. I need to find a lender for that. :/

You don't have a lot of luck with the random avvies, eh? :(

Nope! :(

I keep wishing for the Bag of Peanuts at the wishing well, lol. No luck yet though. By August I will have all the pet and petpet avatars, except for Meowclops. I need to find a lender for that. :/

You don't have a lot of luck with the random avvies, eh? :(

Hmm I'd say my luck is ok, my account is only 3 months old so have to take that into consideration. Edna and Wheel of Extortion are proving me unlucky though :-P

Hmm I'd say my luck is ok, my account is only 3 months old so have to take that into consideration. Edna and Wheel of Extortion are proving me unlucky though :-P

Ah, true. I keep forgetting what a new account you have, lol. Those two are unlucky for everyone though, haha.

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! And now I can start selling stocks lol. I missed out on one that was selling for 150+ NP because I was only a few days out from getting the avvie. Oh well, I made my decision, and now I have a shiny new avatar to show off!

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! And now I can start selling stocks lol. I missed out on one that was selling for 150+ NP because I was only a few days out from getting the avvie. Oh well, I made my decision, and now I have a shiny new avatar to show off!

Awww, that sucks! I still sold while I was trying for that avvie- I figured it make take me an extra day to get it, but that I would make way more NP off of selling now.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! I've been trying to get this one forever. x_x

Congratz!!!

(but I'm also a bit jealours :) )

I'm also trying to get this one...