Ian

I just turned my pet int a mutant Jetsam so got the Mutant JubJub avvie :D That brings my total to 155 I think. I am going to go get the Jetsam - Wanna Fight and the Jetsam - Chomp avvies soon!

I am happy to fight people with my Jetsam if anyone needs it as long as you don't damage or steal etc from him :D

Edit: I just got the Jetsam Chomp! and Jetsam - Wanna Fight? avvies. That brings me to 157 :)

I just got the coveted Space Faerie avatar, thanks to a lovely neopian who gave me a space faerie code, and _zafia_ who lent me two ppots for low collateral. The faerie abilities really helped.

today i got the FQD avvie (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay I finally got this avatar:

slorg.gif

It really took me ages to get this avi...

Katja - There are about 100 avatars where all you have to do to get them is visit a certain page on Neopets. They're called "Clickables" :) TDN has a list of them here, with links, so you'll be getting more avatars in no time!

Thanks! ^_^

Wow! I found a new avvie! It's my fav. one for now !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My latest avy : mastervex.gif

Now I will continue to play to get the silver and then gold trophies. :P

I just got the Chokato avatar today, thanks ALP for the trading card!!

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Codestones!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo-hoo, that makes 154 Avatars now :)

I only went to a shop to get a five dubloon coin, but when I saw they had nearly all the codestones too, I remembered that avvie and thought I might as well get it ^_^

My petpet was just converted into a pile of soot, so I got the Petpet Laboratory avatar...

Sloth just deemed me worthy to use his avatar.

About time I got the avvie.

Sloth just deemed me worthy to use his avatar.

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing... ;)

How do you get that Avatar?

My most recent Avatar is the Altador Cup Player-

I'm waiting for my side account to age to 4 months so I can transfer one of my 4 beloved pets over their and get a pet in the Avatar Pet Lending Chain.

How do you get that Avatar?

The avatar is from a random event. Sorry I can't help more! Took me almost 4 years of sporadic playing to just get it on this account!

I also finally restocked a rare item from the Chocolate Shop to get the Chocolate! avatar! Woot! *bouncies*