Ian

I finally got brute squad after several attempts. My last obelisk avatar too. :laughingsmiley: Now I'll just join for boons and such.  :rolleyes_anim: 

Something Has Happened! brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Brute Squad' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

I thought they'd win this time, and I'm glad I got it right. If only I could do that every time. Thought I'd follow with TwistedRose and Dawn*...

Something Has Happened! brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot! I thought I'd give this a shot (= Should have bet more, grr. Haha. 

game_pooglerace_bet.gif

Poogle 3 Wins!!!

You win 50 NP back, plus your original bet of 10 NP!!!

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On that note, Tyranu/Evanu avatar is impossible to get!

Something Has Happened! kikopop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Pop!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Didn't even notice I'd got that one until I went to view this:

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

A good day, but I think I'm starting to run out of avatars that aren't extremely expensive, games or painted pet related o-O'...

Woot woot!

Something Has Happened! thieves_atyl7.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm too lazy to look right now, but I think I only have two avatars/themes now left. Yay! And there's cheaper by the dozen boon, too! :woot:

EDIT: Looked. Just need the one now! Seekers.

Edited by Dawn*