Ian

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

First year! I don't have that much time this month but I hope to achieve at least rank 5. I'm mostly happy that, come August, all my seasonal avatars will be done.

Don't forget to play in the staff tournament Friday, there is another avatar for that!

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Schweet :) This is the first year I've reached Rank 1 Woohoo!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words are also not allowed. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got lazy after some time to do this daily but just felt like doing it for fun today and look what I've got!

Got a Red Poogle Morphing Potion along with it too *happy*

Same here. I just got it a moment ago. Done with AC 2014 lol.

I kinda feel bad for not helping out my team, but the games are just too tedious for my lazy bum. (:

------

In relevant news, HOLY CANNOLI! I just knocked down a coconut! [uNRESTRAINED SCREAMING]

I was just complaining to my sister about never knocking one down, and then, BAM, the screen froze like this:

coconutshy.jpg

So now I have 10K NP, evilcoconut.gif, and spo_coconut_4.gif!!!! It's a good day today~ :happydance: