Ian

Something Has Happened! kacheek06.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek - Herder' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Probably the hardest game avvie that I got. :D This makes my day

Played this game for so long now, when I first knew the site and before I was collecting avatar Btw, would you like to spare a vote formy beautiful in BC? Thank you!

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yayyy!! Today it is "cheap"... I finally got it after seven years in neopets! My zero saving skills didn't help but I got it now!

Was using a goal checklist and attemp to add scratchcards to it but then since I realized it's much ccheaper to buy them via SW than buy through the kiosk so I bought a few and till the second one, I got this :D So happy. My #240:

Sidney says 'Remember, do not leave the fairground without sspending your winningsss'

85.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Sidney will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

Sidney spies a victim!

YOU WON THE LEVEL 3 PRIZE : 5,000 Neopoints!!!

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got Sinsi with surprisingly very little effort. That brings my count up to 224, with only one more to go to reach my temporary goal to 225 :D

EDIT: For some reason, I totally thought that Pinatas were worth fortune, but did a SSW and got this for only 4k :D:D

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay, 225!!

Something Has Happened! sinsishifter.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Sinsi - Shapeshifter' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got Sinsi with surprisingly very little effort. That brings my count up to 224, with only one more to go to reach my temporary goal to 225 :D

EDIT: For some reason, I totally thought that Pinatas were worth fortune, but did a SSW and got this for only 4k :D:D

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay, 225!!

Thanks for the tip about the pinatas, got mine today!

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Jetsam Ace is being very generous so I decided to use a Nerkmid to finally get this :)

also got this:

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

most time consuming avatar so far!!