Ian

So exciting! My first time visiting the forgotten shore I got the avatar!

congrats!

i am still waiting for this avatar, got 2000 gold points from the forgotten shore today though.

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

oh yeah! finally! 5 days of going through NQ2 again on evil mode to get this avatar! now to get the next bionic cybunny one =D

back to slogging through NQ2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAAY.

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

grumpy_king_laugh.gif

King Skarl Says:

*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 779 out of 1000.

You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

food_kingkabob.giffood_med_sludgepie.gif

Skarl Kebab Sludge Pie

He also gives you 388 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Before anyone asks, this is my joke:

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?

A: You offering a tin of what what what !

Just got 2405 in dubloon disaster....

My record is 2,440. I would rather be far from getting an avatar than be extremely close (242 in Feed Florg! Oh my gosh!) and not get it.

Yay! Another game avatar! :D

Something Has Happened!

meercachase.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Meerca Chase' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:O Wow, you have skills! Did you get super lucky on the regular mode, or were you playing on Super Hyper Gravity Mode?

:O Wow, you have skills! Did you get super lucky on the regular mode, or were you playing on Super Hyper Gravity Mode?

I got lucky on Super Hyper Gravity Mode. Ten regular Neggs or so in and a Fish Negg showed its scales. :3

I got lucky on Super Hyper Gravity Mode. Ten regular Neggs or so in and a Fish Negg showed its scales. :3

Awesome! :D

I keep practicing on Freestyle, but I can't get used to not turning in right angles. :(

Got the Bon Appetit avatar today! I was one of the unfortunates that had to use >1.5m to get it (curse you Aishas and your fat stomachs)

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I (no joke) had to play Cheeseroller three times per day for over a month to get this one!

Grats! What cheese did you use?

Got the Bon Appetit avatar today! I was one of the unfortunates that had to use >1.5m to get it (curse you Aishas and your fat stomachs)

Grats! What cheese did you use?

I switch off between Warty Blue Cheese and Quadruple Fudge.

(Dive left on Quadruple Fudge and hold steady on Warty Blue)

I switch off between Warty Blue Cheese and Quadruple Fudge.

(Dive left on Quadruple Fudge and hold steady on Warty Blue)

OMG!! Thank you so much! I tried what you said and on the first time I got it (with the Warty Blue Cheese)

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

got the stick n stones concert avatar today. it's only available on 2 days only. glad i was on and remembered to get it.

now to wait for the last jub zambra concert avatar coming on 5th august.

Oh, jelly of Meowclops! *drools*

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This is my latest acquisition. I've been nabbing them left and right replacing avvies over the last few days on the new account. I still can't get that dratted Drackonrack to eat his cheese. I'm up for buying Usuki stuff next, I think, now that I'm done with my maps.

Edit!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the Cheesy the second go round today, I had tried it before on the old account and never got it but this is perfect - first day trying it! I first used the Warty Blue and then on the one I won, I used Quadruple Fudge. Sweet!

Oh, jelly of Meowclops! *drools*

Something Has Happened! alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This is my latest acquisition. I've been nabbing them left and right replacing avvies over the last few days on the new account. I still can't get that dratted Drackonrack to eat his cheese. I'm up for buying Usuki stuff next, I think, now that I'm done with my maps.

Edit!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the Cheesy the second go round today, I had tried it before on the old account and never got it but this is perfect - first day trying it! I first used the Warty Blue and then on the one I won, I used Quadruple Fudge. Sweet!

Congrats! Eeeee, I love the Alien Aisha. :D (Obs, since it's always the one I use, but whatever. :3)

I can give you the name of the person that lent me, if you like, but they require full collat~

Yes, if you want to PM or neomail me! That would be awesome! I know, she's wicked cute, I love her.

Neomailed! :3 I hope you get to borrow it- it's such a cute avatar. :)

SO cute! I'll have to wait until I finish transferring all my NP from my main, right now I've got everything staved off so I can get that Soup Faerie avvie. :D Thanks again!

Meanwhile, I got the Lawyerbot out of the way as well! Working my way through the list. I've bought all the petpets, so now I need to wait for those to age, and I've been nabbing the concert ones as well.

Bought from the hidden tower today! +1 avatar! And ill read the book to get another 1! but im using it for the packrat one right noww! Hey does anyone understand this weeks conundrum??

Doubtful. @.@ Just looking at it makes my head hurt!

donna_wasm.gif You are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Was not easy to get that score of 2250+ Points in TNT Staff Smasher.

Now to challenge myself in some other games.

Oh, good one! I've been trying for that one and gotten close, but no such luck!

I got lever of doom!!!

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YUSSSS! I spent a lot of money and time on my old main with no such luck - this time I got it for around 35k.

In other news, my Drackonrack STILL won't eat the darned cheese. :(