Ian

Woo-hoo, 156 Avatars now :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Kiosk Wocky' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Didn't realise I could get this. I had just bought 2 scratchcards ages ago and then found out the kiosk's weren't open! D'oh! :) (And I got a decent little amount of money anyway so it was worth the wait :) )

I now have 166 avatars, nothing to write home aobut but I really jsut started getting avatars a few weeks ago. I had a few I pickeds up along the way but then I was off neopets for a very long time and just returned recently. My daughter got me into getting all the avatars, so know I have no Neopoints! :crying: I do like it though, it is a good day when I can pick up a few more. I do not have and of the "large ticket item" avatars yet, but I look forward to getting some. Right now I am saving all my points for Adam and saving all my misc. items for packrat so those will be my next two big hurdles.

"I had the Sloth avatar, but just a few months ago, he took it away..... I was so mad!"

He can take it away? :O I was unaware of this. Is this random event... well... random too?

how depressing D;

darn sloth.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got 209 avatars. My newest one is Grarrl Warrior :)

141 And Growing! Thanks TDN!

and two site themes!

My Favorite Is Probably: randomcontest.gif

Because It Was The First Contest I Ever Entered And I Won!

And This One: monotony.gif

Because It Came Along With The Tyrannian Paint Brush!

212 Avatars and counting, Farmer Tipem. :laughingsmiley:

I think the avatar I'm most proud of is my Meera Chase one, or my Dubloon Disaster one. According to AvLog, however, the rarest avatar I own is the "IOM - Moehog" one. I'm pretty proud of that, too.

EDIT: Scratch that. It's the "Brightvale" one (From the Wheel of Knowledge).

http://avatar.starried.net/profile.php?vie...pler&vc=all

AV Log? I don't know what this is!?

I would love to know what my rarest avatar is...

I could never get that lever of doom avie. I'm trying for the coco shy one.

i currently have 164 avvies. i just cant seem to get any of the random event ones like symol or tooth faerie, or lever of doom. and im really just not good at the games... :( im trying really hard for faerie bubbles but my high score so far is only like 1300 :(

http://avatar.starried.net/user:mistydragon_1

just hit 173 today woot woot! i transmorphed my pet finally.. to a green uni <_< (i got it free off the wheel of excitement) but ill just zap him with the lab ray tomorrow and hope for something spiffy ^_^

http://avatar.starried.net/profile.php?vie...on_1&vc=all