Ian

pinkpopcorn.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I lucked onto a pink xweetok when I was pound-surfing for a lab pet the other night, but I had to wait for it to stop being bloated.

I never really played it until now. I think it seems more overwhelming than it is. You just have to take your time and use guides like the one here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/buzzer-game/ and make sure to use the "cheats", like the one that makes it show your cursor.

Wow, I never even thought to check if that game had cheats. That's really helpful, thank you!

168 lovely avatars! :)

http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/user/20847

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just remembered this when I came across a Ghoti in my SDB... Quickly picked up and pounded a Jetsam for it.

Edit: Again, remembered this one. >.> Should have remembered before I pounded the first time. Ah well.

robotjetsam.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to go for the Shoyru ones.

Edit2:

blessyoushoyru.giftoughshoyru.gif

Four avvies in two days... I feel accomplished. ^_^

Edit once more:

hungryskeith.gif

I never had the Petpet lab ray before (I don't know why), so I got it and it only took about two weeks of zapping to get this!

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

pinatacandy.gif

Just realized today that the Pinata avatar is cheaper than ever (probably due to the fact that battling the Turmaculus can now award a pinata), so finally went ahead and got that today. I guess that being a cheapskate on avatars has paid off for me in this case... still remember when the cheapest one was 100k. :)

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got this, yay! My avatar count is now 321.

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just got this, yay! My avatar count is now 321.

:O Congrats! I was just wondering how many items you discarded? XD

werelupe.gifwhite_snowbunnies.gifmootix.gif

Three avatars in a day! Thanks to the ALP!

Edit:

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's so strange that I got this today. I can only guess its because of the ALP pet that was lent to me, since I never used the old battledome...