Ian

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! Now for the other one :)

edit: And; Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay ^_^

Edited by Jacky

Finally got this one today, so happy to have it over with!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

mortogkiss.gif

I was trying to help someone get this avatar, and I managed to get myself lucky here with this.

Hoorah!

You've made Sockeater a very happy Kadoatie.

spotted_happy.gif

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 2 Kadoaties in all!)

73 to go! Not gonna be easy, but it's fun feeding Kads ^^

Second Place

Twenty lucky people have 5,000 NP, the Random Contest avatar and an item whizzing their way.

Yay! Silver trophy and the Avatar :-)

Awesome job! I keep meaning to enter the Random Contest- the avvie is so cute. :3

And I'm working soooo hard at getting to Rank 1. I hate Yooyuball though. I find it so boring. >.< Though, I do love that adorable badass purple Gnorbu. :D

Awesome job! I keep meaning to enter the Random Contest- the avvie is so cute. :3

And I'm working soooo hard at getting to Rank 1. I hate Yooyuball though. I find it so boring. >.< Though, I do love that adorable badass purple Gnorbu. :D

Thanks! I love the avatar, you should enter. Was great fun! Yooyuball is soooo boring, but it's only for 24 days right? I'm gonna put the effort in else I'll regret it if I don't get that all star trophy :-P

Thanks! I love the avatar, you should enter. Was great fun! Yooyuball is soooo boring, but it's only for 24 days right? I'm gonna put the effort in else I'll regret it if I don't get that all star trophy :-P

I keep meaning to, but I always have some excuse not to. :P Excuses are boring, I should know better!

Yes, only 24 days, thank god. I'm going to try to get All-Star, but I veeeery much doubt that will happen. Oh well, I'll be doing the best I can, regardless. Though all my points may be made with Shootout Showdown and Slushie Slinger. :P

I keep meaning to, but I always have some excuse not to. :P Excuses are boring, I should know better!

Yes, only 24 days, thank god. I'm going to try to get All-Star, but I veeeery much doubt that will happen. Oh well, I'll be doing the best I can, regardless. Though all my points may be made with Shootout Showdown and Slushie Slinger. :P

I think it's unfair the other games give you so little! Oh well, it's once a year, and a nice prize/s waiting at the end eh!

I think it's unfair the other games give you so little! Oh well, it's once a year, and a nice prize/s waiting at the end eh!

I can see why though- a game of SOSD takes 15 seconds? A YB game takes several minutes. I think that SS should be on equal footing with YB though, instead of just half. :(

Yes! This is my first time in the AC, so I'm kind of excited about that. Plus, my team has been the top of our bracket all day. :)

EDIT: Awwwwyeah :D

altadorcupplayer.gif

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Jumping on the bandwagon :-P

Nice to get an avatar, been at 222 for ages. And why are they taking so long giving me my random contest avatar!

kadoatery.gif

my newest one that I got a few days ago.

I still need to get rank 1 in AC xD. I spent so much time playing other games for trophies and drawing, I'm just pooped :(.

But I got 4 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze on reset :)

Ok, study time and then I need to get caught up on the AC!

Oh yeah, waiting on the random avvie too ^.^

plushieTycoon.gif

Congratulations deiimos

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 51st in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 88000 NP's.

Yay! #267!

Edit:

And about time:

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif The tooth faerie arrives for your lost tooth, and gives you an avatar in return!

YAYZ! Now that's one less refreshing/really random one i have to get.