Ian

Thanks to the ALP- I've gotten this one in the past few days.

pinkpopcorn.gif

I'm currently trying to Faerie Bubbles and Nimmo's Pond.

heermeedjet.gif

Took me about 25 or so fights. but I got the avatar for beating the Meerca Bros. :D

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! I got this one this morning (where I am). No more Deadly Dice for me!

mfo_pasta_starter.gifmfo_veggie_radishsalad.gifmfo_triple_chocscoop.gifmfo_drink6.gif

waitress_hand.gif

2.png

I LOVE Maraqua

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

mfo_veggie_radishsalad.gif

Just checked, and the avvie is there! YAY! ^_^ after only 5 tries! :) (4 of which were today. Gunnslinger must be STUFFED! XD )

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Okay, so...if you don't have it yet, do exactly what I did. I never GOT an imposter apple from it--I bought an imposter apple and kept it in my inventory. I put everything else in my SDB.

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple.

THAT'S what got me the avatar :-)

faeriebubbles.gif

Yes! About 3 days of practice and now I finally have the avvie! No more faerie bubbles ever again for me! :)

Woohoo! And I also just got this one now.

snargan.gif

I'm feeling pretty good about avatars lately! :) However I was playing dice-a-roo and my pet decided it was bored- so I had to stop trying for that one :(

Edited by RayRay

bilgedice.gif

Now I became addicted to Bilge Dice for some unknown reason, and I got the avatar out of getting a lucky 24 points! :D

I have 242 avatars.... I'm on to trying to get the game avatars and the really really expensive ones :S

I just don't get how people can afford them! Nor how to go about asking people to lend to me... I just don't get why they would! As in, why would they care how many avatars I have?!!

I hope the lending program starts getting stamps :)

Yupp. Once you have put a stamp into your album it's stuck there forever. That's probably why those avatars ARE so expensive :)

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Okay, so...if you don't have it yet, do exactly what I did. I never GOT an imposter apple from it--I bought an imposter apple and kept it in my inventory. I put everything else in my SDB.

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Imposter Apple.

THAT'S what got me the avatar :-)

Thanks for the tip i'm going to try that method out :)

Plus i'm getting so over Faerie bubbles cant seem to get it just yet more practice i guess :(

I got the Imposter Apple avatar! I was so annoyed when this avvie first came out, since I got an imposter apple the day before the avatar came out.

Plus i'm getting so over Faerie bubbles cant seem to get it just yet more practice i guess :(

Have you tried using TDN's guide? I used that and within 3 or 4 days I had the avvie :) And I recommend using something straight to line up your shots at the best of times. Also, it's a bit of luck.