Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

It must be out for good. Scared the crap out of me because I thought I had a CG. I was in the middle of a KQ game and the person was acting very strangely and she started at one side, rolled, and wound up on the opposite side. Now that I know others are having a problem with the site, I'm not so worried.

Gahh! I hope they sort the problem out soon, I'm waiting on a message about a trade and I don't want to play games for no neopoints! :( Sad panda.

I've been having issues with neopets on and off the last two days. Glad to see it's not just me. I'd get the random "Neopets is down" site every once in a while, but now it is consistent! I was gifting on Habi too! :/ Argh. Anybody know the reasons why neopets is having technical issues?

yup, I've got the same problem too,

was randomly saying the site was down, & then upon refreshing it would work again

but it hasn't been working at all for a few hours now :(

hope it comes back soon. but I know that all the other times the site has gone down,

tnt has been very efficient on getting it back up and running asap, so I have faith :P lol

This question may seem silly, but what does tdn have to do with the neopets team? I didn't think they were related at all, but could be mistaken.

I apologize for the confusion. When I made the comment about having problems with "the site as well", I referred to the Neopets site, not TDN.

Now it's affecting my dailies. :mellow:

http://s13.postimage.org/e2yvyun6v/Error.png

It seems to have lifted.( for me atleast ) I haven't had an error encounter for over an hour while restocking.

Although, it is a bit laggy, if it's just not me.

I'm still getting the Red Pteri page every three or four pages or so.

Has TNT even acknowledged the issue?

Still getting it very frequently. Gah

I shall summon Chuck Norris up and have him roundhouse kick the Down For Maintenance Pteri in its head. :grrr:

That comment made my morning. :laughingsmiley:

Chuck Norris FTW! :rock:

Evil coding monkeys, I swear.

400019_zBNtr_XantantheFoul.gif

Ha ha!

NeoQuest is down for some database maintenance. But it'll be back soon!

Don't worry! All your NeoQuest games are belong to us. That is to say, your games are saved, and they'll be here when NeoQuest returns!