The Final Days of Habitarium

missuninvited

I had my Habi up when the transition began and I am too sad to close it! There aren't any stones being generated but they just look so happy there working.

:sad02:

Me too. I'm tempted to leave it up forever. :crying_blow:

I shouldn't be getting this emotional over pixels, darnit.

Ok so I was trying to Quote but that failed.

I put all my P3S in homes so they weren't outside :)

I really-really hope the TNT comes up with a nice story about how they were all released...

I REALLY miss watching my little guys work. They were soooo cute!

What will I do now, once Neopets is back up? I tried to have the Habi up all day... :sad02:

Yes, the have to come up with some funny story about the Habi. We spent SO much time on it!

I have said this a million times on this forum, I'll miss those little guys! :sad02:

Has anyone else started to wonder...
Did they create a P3 Shenanigifts Party, thinking people would buy more invites for that Party to have some wearable memory of our beloved little Habi-guys after they pulled the plug?

I'm probably just being paranoid though :')

tk421beth - I just noticed noticed the SSS on your signature...I LOVE IT!!

Thanks! I found it, and it cracked me up so hard. I HAD to add it! :laughingsmiley:

pouring one out for all of our lost habitarium buds. Image credit: neopianpsychopath

tumblr_inline_nc2m1xNfVf1r3nvv2.gif

Nooo, today is our last day D; I was afraid of an update on the transition! I'll see what to do with my Habi tonight...maybe start a party for them or just put them all in their houses so they can die in their sleep. :sad02: RIP little guys.

That is so sad :sad01_anim: It made me cry. Everyone is doing such nice things for their p3s and mine were out there working hard when the meteor crashed upon them, ahhhhhh!!!! Darkness, lights out, oblivion :woot: .

I REALLY miss watching my little guys work. They were soooo cute!

What will I do now, once Neopets is back up? I tried to have the Habi up all day... :sad02:

I would suggest playing NQ or NQ2 (if you haven't got the trophies/avatars) it's a really good on-the-side neopets thing to do while playing and doing other neopets things.

I would suggest playing NQ or NQ2 (if you haven't got the trophies/avatars) it's a really good on-the-side neopets thing to do while playing and doing other neopets things.

Thanks, Chubit! I will try this weekend. PS: I tried to like your post, but I "liked" too many today, Is that even possible? ;)

Anyone have any theories about what we will get from the Professor as a parting gift? I wonder if it will vary depending on your level....

I'm guessing an avatar, wearable, p3, and/or a trophy.

I really hope it's something that makes up for the death of Habi and not just a few NPs and an item that will become junk after a while. :tired:

I'm guessing an avatar, wearable, p3, and/or a trophy.

I really hope it's something that makes up for the death of Habi and not just a few NPs and an item that will become junk after a while. :tired:

I would love a trophy for my lookup! I'm not great at the flash games but I love getting trophies, so site events and stuff like the death of Habitarium are my best chances at adding more, haha. I would also love a wearable--anything that Prof. Clodbottle was wearing would be fun!