Keyquest - do you play to win or just for neopoints?

010_pipsy_010

I have recently started playing KQ but rarely seem to win! I was wondering if other people play to win or simply play for the prizes and Neopoints you win? I was just wondering because I've noticed that you can still collect more nps even if you don't finish first and the only difference is you get one more prize from the vault.

I normally just play for neopoints but getting prizes is like having extra icing on the cake, it's nice but it's not necessary. Also most of the prizes I just put up in the auction for a day or donate them to the money tree.

I play to win! I play KeyQuest for the prizes, so I try to finish with at least a silver key. Even if I can't win first place I won't quit because silver key prizes are also pretty good. Most of the time I don't care about the neopoints, since I can sell the prizes and get a lot more.

I like to win but I really dont mind if I dont because it is still a pretty good payback in np and prizes if you dont.

main thing is I play to the end and never quit ... at least I did.. havent played for ages because I got so fed up of people quitting on me

my computer and keyquest don't really get along (even on the low res link) but when I do play I definitely try to win. I always play 2 player games as well.

But I mean, who doesn't play to win? ;) You'll make more neopoints with gold key prizes

I have only started back on Keyquest recently after getting sick of being quit on. I can never win the mini games as my computer lags even on low res but I play only two player so the minimum is silver. I play for codestones and neggs to fund my training drive, the NPs are a bonus.

It's definitely a lot less frustrating to play just for the keys. If you play 2-player games, silver key prizes aren't super bad! They're good to stock up on when you can't play KQ for a day - you can still redeem keys :) I tend to play just for playing, don't really mind if I win or lose, normally because I play with friends. So I just play for fun!

I play for gold and silver keys. I've seen others say that they play until they get like 10K NP, and all I can say is that those people have a lot more patience than I do!

Isn't the Neopoints limit in KQ 5k per game? :S Even if you earn more than that, you'll only receive 5k.

Isn't the Neopoints limit in KQ 5k per game? :S Even if you earn more than that, you'll only receive 5k.

It might be, but you can play as many games as you want to earn as much as you want per day. Some people have said they have earnt about 100k a day from KQ, but I think I would get bored well before then! lol :)

Well... both. :P I try to win so that I have a chance at better prizes, but there's still profit to be had in silver keys!

It might be, but you can play as many games as you want to earn as much as you want per day. Some people have said they have earnt about 100k a day from KQ, but I think I would get bored well before then! lol :)

I think the max is actually something like 30k per day in straight NP; those who make 100k/day probably make up the additional amount by selling the prizes they get from 10 keys. You would probably have to win a lot of gold keys to earn that much, though! :o

I must have been misremembering what I saw regarding the 10K NP thing, then. Even so, to get 5,000 neopoints in one game you'd have to play for easily half an hour (probably more). It wouldn't be worth it for me, but maybe it is for players who either aren't very good at flash games or just don't enjoy them.