Fruit machine luck...AGAIN!?!

Deltacow

Today,while I was doing my dailies I came across a SHADOW PAINT BRUSH and 20000np from the fruit machine.I'm currently SO HAPPY and I would like to ask if you guys ever got any paint brushes from your dailies,also should I keep or sell? :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wow! Congratulations! :D That is awesome luck!

I've gotten PBs from my dailies before, but that was a long time ago. According to JN, the going price for a Shadow PB is about 735k (as of June 18). As for keep or sell, it's up to you. :)

Today,while I was doing my dailies I came across a SHADOW PAINT BRUSH and 20000np from the fruit machine.I'm currently SO HAPPY and I would like to ask if you guys ever got any paint brushes from your dailies,also should I keep or sell? :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would totally sell it! I haven't gotten any.

Thanks guys!I'm gonna put it on TP(i cant use wishlist though,so ill have to use advertise board)and see if I get any offers,if not i might try to get a shadow krawk!

awesomeee! I've gotten a red paint brush from the fruit machine and a striped one. Not the most exciting paint brushes, but STILL! I would sell :D unless you really want to paint a pet that color! :)

Woot, that is awesome! Congratulations! :d I do the fruit machine everyday, because I heard it could give out some nice paint brushes. If you don't want to paint a pet shadow, I would sell it or let it collect more value.

Well,good luck to all of you guys(and gals) in getting those elusive paint brushes.I honestly didn't realize that I had the PB until like 1hr after I got it.I did the fruit machine then closed it(you still get the prizes even if you dont wait for the thing to finish spinning) after awhile I was like "well i gotta go quick stock my stuff" and realized i got the PB LOL(THANK TNT FOR NOT DEPLOYING THE PANT DEVIL DURING THAT 1hr)

I've received a Tyrannian PB through the Fruit Machine but that's about it. I've won PBs from KQ but I haven't played at all since the AC came around. I would def sell that Shadow PB, if you haven't already.

• 2 weeks later...

YAY I guess my luck was spreading!Hope you manage to sell that PB at a good price or maybe you can get a fire blumaroo for he avvie :/

Congratulations! I've never gotten a PB from the fruit machine although I have gotten an orgrim transmogrification potion from the Neocola machine (I think?) and a pirate PB from Anchor Management. I'd recommend you sell it if you can get a respectable offer for it, you can always buy another in the future if you want it.

Thanks for the tip and good luck with fruit machine!Also I've already sold my shadow PB it doesn't look great on pets anyway.

I've gotten a glowing petpet paintbrush (worth around 40k) as well as the most expensive secret lab map piece through random events. Like you, I sold both of them and I was so happy!

We'll I was doing my dailies and after doing the fruit machine I lucked out and got around 20000 np and a WHITE PAINTBRUSH,I got a shadow PB recently from the fruit machine and I can't believe I now got a white PB.WOOT!

2 MILLION OFF THE BAT

Congratulations! That is indeed incredible luck.

However, since it's the same topic about Fruit Machine luck, please don't create multiple topics on the forum for it. This thread is sufficient and can be bumped for it.

Oh ok!Thank you for the reminder!I honestly didn't know.