Hi! New here and learning the ropes

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello because I'm new. I've been using the TDN's dailies and avatar guides for ages but I was always too shy to post anything in the forums! I finally started going through them and I realized that everyone's super nice. I'm so excited to get talking to people and joining the conversations :)

welcome to the forums! :) I've had the dailies page here bookmarked for years...I've been coming here for so long but just decided to join the forums rather recently. Everyone here is so nice and really helpful, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Yeah I can definitely see how friendly everyone is. I never know what to say though so it's definitely going to take some getting used to for me to get over my shyness and join in the conversation!

Just as long as it's not "Blaaaargh rawr rawr *stomp stomp*", I'm sure you can find something to talk about! ;) I know it can be awkward and daunting to just jump into the conversation, but we usually appreciate anyone who has something worthwhile to say. :) So um, welcome to TDNF!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to make an account and join! Aw don't worry about being shy. Take your time, and I hope you enjoy it here! :)

I have had the dailies bookmarked for years but just joined the forums in April. Everyone here is super nice. Everyone is very helpful. I have never had a question go unanswered. Even if the answer was, "I don't know, you could try checking x,y or z." People don't just ignore your questions. Lol.

Welcome. You will definitely fit right in.