Nay for not paying attention!

Ranaki

So, I was doing my dailies, like we do... Lab ray time, yay, I have a cookie active for 1 extra zap, wheeee! Accidental misclick, going through with the flow aaaaaaaaand...

*poof*

My first pet, HorseFeathers86, beautiful transparent Uni (which was a lab zap obtained color - no NPs lost, thank the gods!) turns into a yellow Kau. *Sad disappointed nod* I had just started to train him to catch up in stats T____T

Yellow.....

Kau....

*cries in the corner in fetal postion*

Oh gosh! :( I'm so sorry that happened! I feel your pain with the lab ray. I'm paranoid for using it on my main account, every since my uc faerie pteri got zapped into a robot. I had complete stats the whole week, and it just had to change colors!

I hope you get another transparent uni, or possibly a lucky specie/color zap soon.

I was using it on my Bori, color changes for me are REALLY rare, it's mostly defense or some other stat decrease, sometimes a HP up, but of all the times to not be one of those things...

*is still sad*

Ruh-roh! Seems like when you don't want a change, that's when it happens D:

If you ever want to try zapping for a transparent Uni, Green Uni MPs are relatively cheap and can get you back your pretty pet! My lab pet is right in between my two draiks so I tend to be extra careful xD

Awh! That really sucks. I've had the complete lab map for two months now but no color or species changes yet. Rune Valentine's idea is good: buy an uni MP and hope to get that transparent color back!

Ruh-roh! Seems like when you don't want a change, that's when it happens D:

If you ever want to try zapping for a transparent Uni, Green Uni MPs are relatively cheap and can get you back your pretty pet! My lab pet is right in between my two draiks so I tend to be extra careful xD

I've used 2 GrUniMPs on him in his lifetime, 2nd time was when I was tired of him being a lot of different Aisha colors. I swear I have like... 12 collars in my closet <.< After the MP, he changed to disco, then transparent with a TON of stat changes before & in between.

Aww, I'm sorry about HorseFeathers86 :( I've never been so unlucky as to get a color or species change because of a misclick (though there have been a few heartstoppers). Are you going to continue zapping him, or will you eventually morph/paint him a Transparent Uni? Either way, I hope your next zap is a really lucky one!

that's really awful !! I'm sorry it happened like that ... my own Transparent Uni started grumbling at the loss of a fellow beautiful specimen !!!!

it happened to me once .. i accidentally zapped my Maraquan Acara into Camouflage .. but I was able to change her back with a MP that set me back 800k ...

hope u can change your Uni back ...

I'm so sorry that happened >< gosh the lab ray just decided to be creative at the worst times ever! hoping that you would get your transparent uni or even better back soon :c

oh mann, I send my sympathy :( transparent is one of my favorite colors. I actually really like kaus but that really stinks :( the positive note though is that you WILL get a color change eventually. I feel like it usually happens once or twice a month for me. I get species changes quite frequently though

on the positive side! you could get something even cooler than your last color! :) *sends zapping luck*

I know this feeling all too well :/ My first(ish) neopet was zapped into a yellow korbat -_- I had her perfectly the way I wanted her, and my niece wanting to play, accidentally clicked the wrong pet. She is also now a he. If it was not for my sentimental value, I would throw the disaster into the pound... but every time I go to the pound, I chicken out.

Very sorry for your luck, but the bright side is you can keep zapping her until she is something you love again. While a yellow Kau is a horrible trade for a transparent Uni, I think you'll find Kau's don't get enough credit. They are very loveable. I raise Bison IRL, so maybe that's why my Ghost Kau, annefranksinatra, is very cute to me. However, her gender change (she is now a male but does not identify as one), has been really irking to me. I wanted to leave her as she is and give her an ice queen theme-- but I keep zapping hoping for a gender change.

Like I said though, the bright side is this is NOT permanent, and who knows, maybe between now and then she'll zap into something you love even more. It's always an adventure with zapping pets.

I know this feeling all too well :/ My first(ish) neopet was zapped into a yellow korbat -_- I had her perfectly the way I wanted her, and my niece wanting to play, accidentally clicked the wrong pet. She is also now a he. If it was not for my sentimental value, I would throw the disaster into the pound... but every time I go to the pound, I chicken out.

HorseFeathers86 has undergone MANY gender changes due to the lab ray so I can sympathize, he was male at original creation, and so I was always hoping for a male zap back every time he was female

While a yellow Kau is a horrible trade for a transparent Uni, I think you'll find Kau's don't get enough credit. They are very loveable. I raise Bison IRL, so maybe that's why my Ghost Kau, annefranksinatra, is very cute to me. However, her gender change (she is now a male but does not identify as one), has been really irking to me. I wanted to leave her as she is and give her an ice queen theme-- but I keep zapping hoping for a gender change.

I don't hate the Kau species, but the name HorseFeathers86 doesn't really suit a Kau xD

He has been a desert Kau in his past changes, I think... At least one of my pets has in the past, I have the clothes in my closet xD

*Next day lab zaps - Gender change then changed into a Red Shoyru... <.<