Where did this thing come from?!

Hert123

Hi everyone!
So I was doing my dailies yesterday, including playing Dice-A-Roo (love that game) and after my pets got bored I checked my inventory to see this:

snow_mag_asparagus.gifMagical Asparagus Chia Pop

Which is SUPER RARE! I have really no idea wether I got this from Dice-A-Roo (did not get the jackpot (10k+ NP), though) because I press 'Let's play Dice-a-roo' a lot so it refreshes the page so I don't have to click through every game, or I got this from a random event.

I do not want an Asparagus Chia myself, so I would like to sell it. I checked the Neo[Removed] item database which says it's worth 900.000 NP (last priced 3 weeks ago) and the Jellyneo database which says 1,500.000 NP (!!) priced May 21, 2014. So I'm not sure what price to ask for on TP/Mail offers. I checked the TP but nobody stated a price there too.

If you are interested in this chia pop, feel free to mail me. I would love to have this going to a fellow TDN'er!

Last of all: what is the most expensive thing that you have ever gotten from Dice-A-Roo? :D

Love,

Hert123 aka Tess

There is an RE that doles out Magical Chia Pops now. :D

I got one a few weeks ago.

As a result, Magical Chia Pops have dropped in value a bit since the new RE's came out...however you can still get a pretty penny for them if you find a buyer.

Congrats and good luck!

Cheers!

:P

Oh my gosh Tess, you're so lucky!! yeah that is definitely not a dice a roo prize XD I usually just mediocre food items and lottery tickets. here's a full list of the food prizes you can get if you have't checked it out already..

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=dicearoo

good luck selling though!! that's so fantastic :D Even though the prices have gone down it's still worth a good chunk of money. Aren't Random events spectacular some times?

I got a Magical Onion Chia Pop from a RE some time ago. Jellyneo says it's worth 2,5 mil but I can't sell it even for 1,5 mil :( Was trying the auctions and the TP (only offer I got was for 500K and maybe I should have accepted it :)

So obviously those items are very hard to sell and I really wish you more luck with yours than I have! Hope the asparagus pop is much more desirable :)

Due to the RE becoming more frequent (I too have gotten a Magical Lemon Chia Pop a while ago) and the fact that fruit chias just aren't too popular since you can't dress them, the pops just aren't very ETS. I actually fed mine to my gourmet pet because I'd been trying to sell it for a month xD Good luck! Asparagus is one of the cuter fruit/veggie chias :)

Oh yay! Congrats on the magical chia pop! RE! :D I hope you get a nice profit for it. I haven't gotten anything good from Dice-A-Roo. lol

There is an RE that doles out Magical Chia Pops now.

I got one a few weeks ago.

As a result, Magical Chia Pops have dropped in value a bit since the new RE's came out...however you can still get a pretty penny for them if you find a buyer.

Congrats and good luck!

Cheers!

Awesome! I love the new RE's! Although some are pretty bad. Idc about the dropped value, it will still give me some NP!

Oh my gosh Tess, you're so lucky!! yeah that is definitely not a dice a roo prize XD I usually just mediocre food items and lottery tickets. here's a full list of the food prizes you can get if you have't checked it out already..

http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=dicearoo

good luck selling though!! that's so fantastic :D Even though the prices have gone down it's still worth a good chunk of money. Aren't Random events spectacular some times?

Thank you, haha. I already guessed it, but didn't know about the new RE's. I sell all the food I get. Thanks for the list! I got almost all the food listed already, haha. Thanks again!

fullonparanoid is right, it's a new Random Event! You can see it on the image below (found on the internet, not my account unfortunately lol)

10407843_725287734204433_311628237197187

Anyways, congrats on your awesome luck!!! :D

Thanks for the screenie and thanks :) I must've missed it!

Grats on the RE and best of luck trying to sell it ^__^

Thank you, I did put it on the TP almost immediately but no offers so far!

I got a Magical Onion Chia Pop from a RE some time ago. Jellyneo says it's worth 2,5 mil but I can't sell it even for 1,5 mil :( Was trying the auctions and the TP (only offer I got was for 500K and maybe I should have accepted it :)

So obviously those items are very hard to sell and I really wish you more luck with yours than I have! Hope the asparagus pop is much more desirable :)

Congrats on the Onion pop! I think 500K is a bit low though. I hope so too!

Due to the RE becoming more frequent (I too have gotten a Magical Lemon Chia Pop a while ago) and the fact that fruit chias just aren't too popular since you can't dress them, the pops just aren't very ETS. I actually fed mine to my gourmet pet because I'd been trying to sell it for a month xD Good luck! Asparagus is one of the cuter fruit/veggie chias :)

Yeah, I noticed the increase of magical chia pops on the TP too. I would never feed it to my pet. Maybe I'll create a new WN Chia and make it Asparagus and try to trade it for a different pet.

Oh yay! Congrats on the magical chia pop! RE! :D I hope you get a nice profit for it. I haven't gotten anything good from Dice-A-Roo. lol

Thank you! I hope too! I sell all the food I get from D-A-R and made some pretty nice profit! Those items are really ETS :)