There And Back Again

Azurablue

Hi everyone,

I have returned. I just couldn't take it any longer. I like it here too much to let my nerves get the best of me. Besides, it sounds like all is forgiven for my many transgressions here at TDN (okay, maybe "transgressions" is a strong word). I never meant to break the rules, I will try very hard not to break them in the future, and if I do cross the line again in the future... well, I apologize in advance. Like for instance, I couldn't figure out if this section was where to post this or if it needed to be in the "welcome" area. I can't honestly say I'm exactly a newbie anymore and a few of you wonderful people already sort of know me, so posting it in the newbies section didn't really make sense to me.

I took a nice long break and decided that I really missed it here far too much to keep away. Too many awesome people.

Thanks to everyone who posted such nice things when I blasted out of here a couple of weeks ago in a panic.

Thanks also to all of the moderators for their understanding as I stumble my way around the threads and try not to mess them up too badly.

Special thanks to Spritzie who tried very hard to make me feel welcome here again and for her infinite patience in allowing me to explain where I was coming from. I can get very long winded as some of you already know.

((HUGS))

Hi, Azura! (If I may call you that, or perhaps Blue? Az? I'm not sure what to call you.)

I'm happy to see you back! :) Everyone makes little slips every now and again, so don't worry too much over it. TDN is a great place to be, and the people here are very fun to talk to.

Welcome back! Hope you send Sabs a message that you wanna join the CC again and have your entry re-entered so you are still in the run. I think you're really nice and that your customizations are awesome. Everybody makes 'mistakes'. Let's just make them lessons learned and keep enjoying this lovely forum. Because I agree with you, 'Too many awesome people'! Again, feel free to NM / PM me anytime and I will respond :) Glad to have you back xx

Welcome back, Azura! Glad to see you posting again. Yes, we've all made mistakes, and I wouldn't worry too much about it if it happens again. No one's going to judge if you have a mod-edit -- we all have them on some of our posts! I think the mods color them and make them bold more to remind others of the rules than to say "hey, look what this person did wrong" -- I know I've come close to making fewer-than-seven-word posts before (and actually have a few times), but seeing that one so often helps me keep it in mind.

You make positive, friendly, interesting posts, and so you're a great addition to the forums. Glad you're back.

Glad to see you are back Azura :) I have awful problems with anxiety and stress so I can understand when you say letting your nerves get the best of you. It's cool to see you back, I don't know anyone on here who hasn't made a mistake at one point! lol I hope this can be a stress free environment for you now, and I look forward to seeing you around the forums again! :)

Yes, we have all made mistakes. My biggie is/was "double posts." Mainly because I didn't understand what it was I was doing wrong. Lol. Spritzie is great!! She helped me out tremendously too. If you don't understand what it is you are doing, you are likely to keep repeating the offense. My solution is, before posting and just arbitrarily hitting the post button, sit back and take a look at the screen. Ask yourself, can I combine this into any other post, can this go in to any other area of the forum, can I reply to multiple people at once? If the answer is yes, you need to edit that post. Whew! Lol.

Anyway, I get long winded too. But welcome back. Don't get too anxious. Nobody is judging you. This is supposed to be fun and informative, not stressful. :wub_anim:

Aww, thanks everyone! See what I mean? You're all so very special. I've never been anywhere so warm and welcoming. I've come home.

I've suffered with anxiety/panic attacks for most of my life and that was a pretty big one. It's all good now and it's so wonderful to be back.

One of my biggest problems seems to be over-using smilies. That's a real tough one to overcome, since I love them. I like to let everyone know how I'm feeling with a ton of little emoties, but that's a big no-no here. Oh well. Everyone's just going to have to look at one or two and imagine a screen full. *hahaha* Good thing there's not a rule against asterisks, because I have a funny feeling there may be an awful lot more of them around from now on. I'm going old school on y'all. *LOL*

Huge hugs all around! It's so good to be back! *happy dance*

(I warned you about those asterisks, didn't I? *giggle*)

((HUGS!!))