Yay for Mystery Pic!

Novelista

I thought, "Why do I suddenly have so many NP?" and then, "I also have a TNT message? Did I win something?" Forgot that I'd even entered!

Shiny! :D

I was one of...147 entries? Thing Rolls, over 13k NP and a silver trophy. The silver trophy is the best part, because silver is my favorite color. ^_^

Woohoo!

How on earth did you guess right?! I never have a clue!!

Can you share your "friends"? :shiftyeyes_anim: lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm not sure if you take the staff members here for idiots, or that we don't know that you're actually a member of a cheating site. Saying you have "friends" doesn't cover up that fact. We don't appreciate someone trying to pass off getting answers from a cheat site as their own legitimate effort. (In case you were wondering, yes it is against the rules to share answers for the Mystery Pic competition, stated so here and here)

We have always tried to be fair in how we treated our members, but since you've already been warned about a LONG list of infractions, and still trying to tip-toe over the line, I'm locking this topic. Since any other posts will be to congratulate you for winning a trophy via shared Mystery Pic answers.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Promoting cheating or discussing how to bend the rules is against TDN and TNT's rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.