Plans for the Summer?

Naamah D.

I'll be working, so not much is going to change for me. I am however driving to California later in June to surprise my Grandpa at his 70th birthday party, so that'll be fun. :) I'll get to see other people I haven't seen in a while, too, and eat delicious Mexican food (Tex-Mex just isn't the same).

On my days off from work, I'll be reading and playing video games. I STILL need to beat Kingdom Hearts (curse me for not grinding more and being underleveled), and I just restarted KotOR II, so I'll be playing a lot of those. I also just bought Mario Kart 7, so I'll be working on all of the unlockables and getting 3-star ratings on all of the courses. I plan to do a lot of that in the car on the way to California, but I know it'll take me longer than that to do everything.

I will probably be playing video games and swimming around in the pool with my cousin since the water is now clean too bad it's too cold to go jump in the pool today. I want to try and beat Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch this summer I got to the Al-Khemi boss battle and failed (Curse you explosions!) and if I don't beat that I'm going to play the Tales of Symphonia remake for the PS3 and try to beat it with my cousin and I will also spend my summer on Tomodachi Collection which comes out 6 days before summer break starts and Animal Crossing New Leaf. Also I'm going to try and see if I can get someone to go with me to the library so I can check out some books for a reading competition that is going to start sometime during the next school year. I may not be on here as much during that day except for weekends because I'm going to be somewhat forced to go outside due to the fact that I never go outside as much as I need to.

I'm also going on an online shopping spree for my birthday! I haven't bought new clothes in such a long time :(

Ooh, I love clothes shopping! I don't do it nearly often enough, maybe once or twice a year I get new things. I should really start buying one or two things every so often so I don't have to spend a ton all in one go when everything is worn out or doesn't fit.

Wow 140 games! That's awesome!

I am a huge Titanfall fan but have not been able to play much during the school year.

I plan of taking a computer class, getting a job, and of course play neopets. I took a huge break a while ago and really want to work on my dream pets and accounts. I haven't gotten to play neopets as much due to school but have managed to login daily.

My family and I will likely be taking lots of trips to the pool and to the beach this summer. I really wanted to see Nine Inch Nails when they come to town in August but realized it's probably not the best idea because I'll be 7 months pregnant and will probably have to use a porta potty [iCK] every 10 minutes so it may not be enjoyable at all. :sad02:

Wow 140 games! That's awesome!

I am a huge Titanfall fan but have not been able to play much during the school year.

I plan of taking a computer class, getting a job, and of course play neopets. I took a huge break a while ago and really want to work on my dream pets and accounts. I haven't gotten to play neopets as much due to school but have managed to login daily.

I actually am getting Call of Duty: Ghosts and Watch Dogs so that's exciting. If I have more left over money I'll probably buy more.

EDIT: I actually have 141 games. I forgot to add my Mega Man game for the GBA.

Guest Sabs

Ooh have fun with your shopping spree! =) I haven't gone clothes shopping in awhile, and I need to. xP

I'm sure I'll be playing Neopets. I have plans to go to Cedar Point. It's been a couple of years, and I miss the thrill of roller coasters! I'll also be looking for a job, so I won't be broke :P, hanging out with some friends and family, catching up on TV shows, and watching movies.

I don't have any major vacation plans, I guess I'll just be taking it a day at a time..so far I've been reading a lot, painting, and working on my vegetable garden

I also want to sign up for a summer class, Haven't decided which one but it will be starting later :)

Im digging a pond a bit at a time, because its really hard work moving earth with a spade :skull: and I cant afford to wear myself out because I still need to go to work and stuff.

also hoping to convert a building into a garden room before winter but that depends on some glass doors and windows coming up nearby at the right price so not sure when I can get started on that project properly.

Its going to be a busy summer I hope :)

Well... I don't really have any. I just plan to probably lie on the couch and watch TV. I'm not the type of person who expects anything fancy and expensive; just something that will keep me interested. School has really been interfering with my Internet times so I think that I'll be able to go on Neopets more often. :)

I'm also going to visit my mom and help her out at the restaurant. She's been really busy and I think she would appreciate a nice relaxing break. ^_^

School is not just about over for me, it's also almost over for the little kiddos! They can be really annoying at times but they keep my mood up and busy too! :P

BUT... I really feel like this summer is goin to be shorter than expected. It always is. Or maybe it's just that I'm having fun. :P ;)

No major plans here, just some weekend getaways to the shore - which will be nice! We are taking our big vacation in the fall and going to Louisiana for a wedding, but we are hoping to make a week out of it and spend some time in New Orleans as well :)

Ooh have fun with your shopping spree! =) I haven't gone clothes shopping in awhile, and I need to. xP

I'm sure I'll be playing Neopets. I have plans to go to Cedar Point. It's been a couple of years, and I miss the thrill of roller coasters! I'll also be looking for a job, so I won't be broke :P, hanging out with some friends and family, catching up on TV shows, and watching movies.

I actually gave my coupons to my mom. She always buys such awesome clothes for me so I gave them to her. She recently had back surgery and really deserves a treat <3

I picked out some video games for my birthday so I have something new to play (this is coming from the same girl who has 141 games that she never really plays because she's addicted to fashion websites). I so lack dedication to games sometimes.

I'm supposed to be working on my novel series as of late, but I'm taking creative writing in the Fall so I'm taking a hiatus so I don't get writer's block.