Which Wig?

I can't seem to decide which wig looks better for my Ixi's look. Can anyone provide an opinion? Thanks!

Helisent-Striped_zpsf638c64f.png VS Helisent-Tropical_zpsf1dfe312.png

Oh, and any feedback/suggestions/improvements on the customization itself will be appreciated.

I like the black wig...but the more I look at it I like the first one as well...I like them both! :) but i guess I would go more toward the black. Really cute customization!

I think it's decided now. :) I'm actively hunting the NC boards to see if anyone has the Tropical Wig for trade.

I think they both look good. I guess it just depends. The black does add a bit of contrast but that's not to say the lack of contrast looks bad with the first one. I get a more esmerelda-ish vibe from the second one, it was my first thought.

I think whichever wig is easiest to obtain is the best way to go. Don't break yourself/search for 5485937585743 years for one over the other, because they both look good.

Thanks! You're right dawnshine, she does kinda look like a gypsy. I'm not in a hurry to obtain either of them, anyway, so I think I have patience enough but I totally understand your point. Sometimes, it can get very hard to trade, especially since I don't have a lot on my trade list. I almost always have to resort to offering customs.

I really like both but don't you think that the left one leaves the dress more visible - those super nice details on the shoulders? And also the braid is so delicate - I'd choose the left one if I were you. But still both are gorgeous so good luck and it's a really wonderful cutomization, congrats!

I love you designs!

I think I like the black wig slightly more though, it adds a nice punch of contrast.

Absolutely right. Go with the black. They're both great, but the contrast really makes it stand out. Makes it less monotone. :thumbsup: