Signiture scent?

Saxen

This is a bit of a random question, but do any of you guys wear perfume and if so, what?

I bought myself a bday present of Sui Dreams by Anna Sui, the perfume I used to wear a few years ago. I smell so delicious right now, every time I breathe I'm like AAHHHHHHHH (:

Happy Birthday!! It's soon right?

I alternate what I wear between fall/winter and spring/summer. In the warmer months I use Couture Couture by Juicy Couture and when it's cooler I wear Sensuous Noir by Estee Lauder. I also have Parfum D'Extase by Marchesa, which I wore on my wedding day, but I save that for special occasions :) I'm a bit of a cosmetics addict...I'm also coveting Dot by Marc Jacobs - a friend got me a sample for my birthday and I'm in love!

Does smelling of baked goods count as a signature scent? I've had puppies and small children chase after me because I always smell like cookies. That's the best I can give you :P

My dad did give me Be Delicious - Fresh Blossom by DKNY. I do smell delicious whenever I have it on! Which isn't often - baked goods is my signature smell, haha.

I always wear perfume when I go out :) My favourite is Poison by Christian Dior but it's not suitable for all occasions so I often wear Allure by Channel. I need to have some more so I can alternate but unfortunately I haven't found another one that will suit me yet :(

I only know what a couple of these smell like. My mum wears Poison and a friend of mine wears Be Delicious, both beautiful fragrances!

I've realised I can't spell... title fail *facepalm*

Oh! And thank you Brianna ^^ My birthday is on sunday, the 25th ^^

I don't wear perfume, so I'm not really sure what I smell like! This might be super lame, but I actually quite enjoy the smell of Justin Bieber's first perfume, 'Someday'; my sister bought it when it first came out and I used to steal it all the time. (:

I do love when men wear a little bit of cologne though - I think I like men's scents better!

I use a variety of perfumes but one that I really enjoy is a coconut mist I bought a few years ago. It's unique but light and clean. People always say I smell so nice when I am wearing it :) I also love anything to do with coconuts so win, win everywhere! :D (it also only cost 10$ and the bottle has been lasting a real long time).

Oh lord, I have about ten different scents on my bathroom counter right now. Most of them are the sample sizes (I'm always on the lookout for a new scent), but I have a big bottle of Vera Wang's Pink Princess, which smells amazing! The bottle itself is pretty gaudy, but oh well.
I also have a bottle of The Beat by Burberry, but it's more of a fall/winter scent.

Oh man, gaudy bottles can be so awful xD

This is what Sui Dreams looks like:

3525.jpg

Just.... why? Why a handbag?

I don't wear perfume because I'm sensitive to smells [i'm pregnant] but I do use a shea butter facial cream that has Frankincense and Myrrh [which were those spices baby Jesus was brought?] and my husband loves it! I bought him Polo Black for Christmas last year and I loooooooooove it. I'd even wear it myself if I weren't in this delicate state. :P

Kinda off topic, but what about LUSH?! I use their Grass body wash so I guess I smell like wheatgrass too. They have the best scents!

I don't wear perfume because I'm sensitive to smells [i'm pregnant] but I do use a shea butter facial cream that has Frankincense and Myrrh [which were those spices baby Jesus was brought?] and my husband loves it! I bought him Polo Black for Christmas last year and I loooooooooove it. I'd even wear it myself if I weren't in this delicate state. :P

Kinda off topic, but what about LUSH?! I use their Grass body wash so I guess I smell like wheatgrass too. They have the best scents!

I've only ever had the bath bombs from LUSH and they were awesome! Smelt soooo nice! Whenever I've been in there though I get a huge headache so I don't shop there often xD

I've only ever had the bath bombs from LUSH and they were awesome! Smelt soooo nice! Whenever I've been in there though I get a huge headache so I don't shop there often xD

Speaking of LUSH, I just remembered the perfume I used most recently--it's called Breath of God. They aren't lying either, it smells like heaven! It's a "gorilla perfume" that comes in a chapstick lookin thing that you just dab on. It's sooooooo good, I can't even adequately describe it.

Speaking of LUSH, I just remembered the perfume I used most recently--it's called Breath of God. They aren't lying either, it smells like heaven! It's a "gorilla perfume" that comes in a chapstick lookin thing that you just dab on. It's sooooooo good, I can't even adequately describe it.

I've just had a look at their website and the ingredients they use for that particular perfume - it sounds like it smells incredible!! I'll definitely be getting something from there at some point!

My signature scent is "Be Enchanted" by Bath and Body Works. I wear the shimmer spray all the time because it's my favorite. I like to wear a scent called "Blackberry Vanilla" in the summer, but I forget who makes it. I picked up a bottle of perfume recently that I only paid a dollar for and I like it. It's a cranberry cherry mist and smells great. :)

Blue Jeans & Black Jeans by Versace were the first perfumes I used as a teenager .. they were my signature scent for about 5 years ... I loved how cool and refreshing they are ...

BLUE_JEANS_M.JPGo.3606.jpg

Nowadays I usually use Boss Hugo Boss , Tokyo by Kenzo , or L'Instant D'Un Ete by Guerlain

Hugo-Boss-Boss-Mens-3.3-ounce-Eau-de-Toikenzo_tokyo_enl.jpgimg_4.jpg

i also used to have Must by Cartier , 212 Carolina Herrera ... and many others :)

must%20pour%20homme%20cartier%20edt%201047.jpg

I don't use perfume but I'm kinda of collecting the Harajuku Lovers perfumes by Gwen Stefani. I have Angel and Love. I also have another version of love well a different bottle design that is bigger and it looks like this. nd.10288.jpgI normally don't use perfume but when I do it's the Harajuku Lovers love perfume it has a faint smell so it isn't too strong

all of the scents i wear on a regular basis are from bath and body works.

for perfumes: honey sweetheart (which smells like sweet tarts; that's probably the fragrance i wear the most), coconut lime breeze (which smells just like summertime- i hear they're discontinuing it tho and that makes me sad), and mad about you (which is basically like sweet pea, but a more mature/sophisticated version)

for lotions or creams: malibu heat (which smells just like summertime, and i'm not exaggerating when i say it's my all-time favourite scent), sweet pea (which is... sweet), and tokyo lotus and apple blossom (which is very fresh and floral, but not overwhelmingly so)

and when i'm feelin fancy i wear amber blush perfume, which is fruity yet sophisticated. i don't wear it that much because it's REALLY strong and fragrant, so only a spray or two will suffice.

//end shameless bath and body works shilling

I'm a huge Philosophy fan (of all their stuff). I use to like the Bath and Body Works white cherry blossom scented stuff, except that line has been discontinued. Mostly as long as it's a light scent and floral I'm happy. I can't stand Chanel or Burberry (my friends wear those two couture houses' scents primarily) since they're so heavy on the nose and make me sneeze.

But I don't wear perfume that often, since I like the smell of my laundry/fabric softener sheets. It reminds me of the smell of home. ^_^

• 2 months later...

I like fruit scents too :)

My favorite perfume atm is Elizabeth & James Nirvana White. I don't know how to describe the scent but it came on a sample in the mail and it smelled amazing *_*