Happy Koi Day!

hrtbrk

That's weird, I thought there already was a Glowing Koi XD But the Desert's nice...I also thought all 50 species could be painted Desert by now, too XD

Some of the wearables look good while others don't. I never saw the point of pants and shoes on a species that have no legs or feet. But the coat and chemicals are great, and I like how each set, even though there is only one recently, all have a theme.

No they're only wearable for kois(the plural of koi looks so weird),I think the desert looks pretty cool and the glowing,well all glowing pets look the same

I didn't even realize there wasn't a desert koi..that paint brush has been released for years now! I like it :D although the shoes (shoe?) kind of looks like a beaver tail...

Hahaa the clothes are fantastic!

Little disappointed my poem didn't make it in, would have been nice to get a trophy for my birthday, but ah wells ^^ Woo Koi Day!

I like the Desert. I definitely wouldn't be buying all the pieces if I owned a Koi (though I'm not a fan of shoes on Neopets, generally), but it's a pretty good outfit. I like the hair a lot. Someone should stick it on the Glowing Koi for a Bride of Frankenstein customization next Halloween.

I think the idea of a Desert Koi is hilarious.

Thanks for saying it! Honestly I don't think every pet should be able to be painted every color. I see a Desert Koi and I'm reminded of that one time one of my fish jumped out of its tank :/

Thanks for saying it! Honestly I don't think every pet should be able to be painted every color. I see a Desert Koi and I'm reminded of that one time one of my fish jumped out of its tank :/

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a lovely color, but I just find it amusing.