Interesting facts about you

Naamah D.

Do you have any interesting things that no one would ever guess?

These are my interesting facts about me.

I have Asian heritage.

I have a cat with a moustache.

I own more shirts than pants.

You guys?

* I have "gifts" including clairvoyance, clairaudience, mediumship, precognition, retrocognition, energetic telepathy, and empathy. I have heightened senses and also can read people very well. People in my real life come to me to bless their homes sometimes.

* My favorite colors are Violet/lavender, teal, and cerulean, in no particular order. I resonate more with cooler coolers than warm.

* Animals and children take a shine to me. I've never met an animal or child that didn't really like me. Even wild animals will come up to me, especially birds and butterflies.

* I have a condition that I developed from my mother called pagophagia, which is the compulsive desire for consuming cold things. As as result, people have joked that I am an ice addict, whether it be iced drinks, slushies, or popsicles. I just have to have them all the time.

* I hardly ever get cold. Only when my feet get really cold do I feel chilly. I have been known to swim 45+ minutes in the lake between mid-January and mid-February with no sick effects. Sometimes it takes a couple of days for my body temperature to go back to normal, but I see it as a pleasant break from my extreme hot nature.

* My range of favorite music depends on my moods. I could listen to anything, any genre at any moment in time, even though I cannot play any instruments. My favorite instrument is the violin, and I can correctly sing songs in their respective languages. I've learned songs in 8+ different languages already. It's a hobby. Sometimes I can hear music from the Other Side. The music I've heard before that no one else in the room heard is too beautiful to describe though.

* Writing is also a hobby. I write observational and often morose prose and poetry. I've been published 4 times and have written an (unpublished) autobiography of sorts once in my life. I may write another one day.

* I love flowers, but my favorites are Mikado roses, tulips, and carnations. I have always been drawn to these three species of flowers.

* My power stones are amethyst and aquamarine. I always carry one or the other with me. Interestingly enough, I was born on a cusp inbetween two signs (Aries and Pisces respectfully) and while by birth, I am an Aries, I have equal qualities of Aries and Pisces, fire and water. (My body is more fire, my spirit more water) and consider myself both zodiac signs.

Wow, I need to quit before I really freak people out... :oink:

@kodylaurentia - I have that blunt honesty too. I find it hard to lie to people. I always joke that I'm too lazy to lie and keep up with the stories, lol. Sometimes it hurts people's feelings, but then they realize the truth is always the better way to go.

I rode a hot air balloon

I once went to a concert without hearing a full minute of the band

I am slightly paranoid about the state of the US economy

Only slightly? Girl be full-blown terrified with me!

My turn!

• Supposedly I'm a distant descendent of Erik the Red.
  • I have a gold tooth.
  • I actively run a beauty blog and since it's inception in December I've had over 2,000 pageviews from all over the world (I'm impressed by that).
  • I'm the Encyclopedia U2annica.

- I don't like to talk about myself since I think I'm pretty boring.

- I have no interest in makeup. Seriously. I don't care about glitters, nail polish nor anything else. I own a couple lipsticks and that's all I need.

- If the Internet did not exist today, painting would be one of my serious hobby.

- I love winter. I am winter. I can't live without winter in my life. Snowmen make me happy in my heart.

I think that's enough for now...

Only slightly? Girl be full-blown terrified with me!

My turn!

• Supposedly I'm a distant descendent of Erik the Red.
  • I have a gold tooth.
  • I actively run a beauty blog and since it's inception in December I've had over 2,000 pageviews from all over the world (I'm impressed by that).
  • I'm the Encyclopedia U2annica.

Well, since I'm still younger(sorry, can't specify age), I can't reach full paranoia (although a good deal of teens (well, teens who have an opinion on the economy) are quite pessimistic about it) ... I try to read an economic article daily... My favorite so far was on a cartel between apple and google over a wage setting deal. It proves my point.

What is your beauty blog?

Well, since I'm still younger(sorry, can't specify age), I can't reach full paranoia (although a good deal of teens (well, teens who have an opinion on the economy) are quite pessimistic about it) ... I try to read an economic article daily... My favorite so far was on a cartel between apple and google over a wage setting deal. It proves my point.

What is your beauty blog?

I'm really quite terrified. My generation is among the most highly education (we have more college degrees than any generation before us) and yet there are no jobs. My degree is great...so long as I have a Masters. But for now, I'm working a minimum wage job with student debt and the government has the opinion of, "Well, if you couldn't afford school, maybe you shouldn't have gone". But I digress. Jobs are just becoming more and more scarce and there's more and more Millenials needing work. It's a scary situation to be in.

And don't get me started on mega-corporations and the privileges they're granted.

My blog is here, I kind of figured out later that maybe the URL is one that should be changed for polite society but eh. It goes with my personality. :P

@nubisbully - Yeah, I do actually. I take a women's multivitamin every day that make up the vitamins and minerals my diet may lack, but I still have to have ice all around me. Might as well become Elsa while I'm at it, lol. I'm not anemic and my doc says there isn't any deficiencies that were present in my bloodwork. It could also just be my water element taking over since I drink ridiculous amounts of water all the time. I'm uncomfortably, unnaturally hot all the time, and it could just be my body's defense mecanism to keep myself hydrated and cool. :)

I recently got my first tattoo, an unraveling Cheshire Cat

My boyfriend and I compulsively rescue cats

I'm learning German

I don't shave my legs

Nearly 100% of my clothes are from thrift stores (under garments excluded!)

I have more stuffed animals than a grown woman probably should...

My favourite word is "groovy"

Wait let me think:

-I can't sleep without a long pillow (I hug it to make me fall asleep)

-I call the outside world the "Outernet" (Tumblr-based reference)

-I feel like a 90s kid sometimes because I understand some or most references in stuff like "Only 90s Kids will Remember This". I'm born on 2000. -I like comedy, shoujo manga (young women anime). I'm a boy.

-French Fries are the best things to me.

-I have never bought NC ($$$ Nope)

I think I can think of more.

-My favorite color is purple.

-I have 20 piercings and 10 tattoos.

-I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. [approx, visiting the doc in a few hours]

-I've seen Nine Inch Nails in concert 5 times. [not bad for being 23!]

-I've met Rob Zombie and Steve Aoki.

-All of my neopets' names are weird nicknames I've made up for my son. [except Magenta_Bug]

-My favorite color is purple.

-I have 20 piercings and 10 tattoos.

-I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. [approx, visiting the doc in a few hours]

-I've seen Nine Inch Nails in concert 5 times. [not bad for being 23!]

-I've met Rob Zombie and Steve Aoki.

-All of my neopets' names are weird nicknames I've made up for my son. [except Magenta_Bug]

OMG NINE INCH NAILS <3

My first and only concert was this month, on the 5th.

(It's not easy living in Brazil... *sigh*)

To stay on topic:

• I'm a professional makeup artist
  • I'm currently in college, studying Audiovisual Production
  • I was raised in a bilingual home (Portuguese/English)
  • I like collecting random old stuff and oddities (my collection is still small and unimpressive, though)

@nubisbully - Yeah, I do actually. I take a women's multivitamin every day that make up the vitamins and minerals my diet may lack, but I still have to have ice all around me. Might as well become Elsa while I'm at it, lol. I'm not anemic and my doc says there isn't any deficiencies that were present in my bloodwork. It could also just be my water element taking over since I drink ridiculous amounts of water all the time. I'm uncomfortably, unnaturally hot all the time, and it could just be my body's defense mecanism to keep myself hydrated and cool. :)

"I'm uncomfortably, unnaturally hot all the time, and it could just be my body's defense mecanism to keep myself hydrated and cool."

or it could be your body's fire sign at work, and eating ice is the soul of your water sign cooling down the fire sign of your body. Just a thought.

-I have a huge fear of bigfoot, even though primates are my favorite animals, and I don't even believe it exists

-There's not a day that goes by I don't see/hear a Barbra Streisand reference

-I eat the same things every day (not because I want to)

-Anne Hutchinson is my 14th great grandmother but no one ever knows who that is..

-When I was little my dream job was working at a gas station

-also when I was little I used to write my "r's" to look like "n's", you can imagine the possibilities of my school projects that reference parties

@rntracy1 - That could also be a possibility. I have to say I prefer my water element more. Sometimes that fire makes me grumpy. When I get super hot, I'm sooo not the best person to be around (and as an Aries, I have quite the temper!) but water (respectively) makes me happy again. Maybe that fire (and my friggin' truckload of medications) is what gives me dry mouth from you know where too. I never really thought of it that way. My friend is cold natured, as is my ex, and it would drive me crazy. My ex would wear this black trench coat ALL the time, even in the summer. I'd be dying and he'd be wearing that coat in the heat. Sooo jealous. It would be nice to switch elements though. Being hot all the time really is a pain!

Let's see...

I was raised vegetarian (and still am)

I'm far too amused by stupid things (tumblr jokes, mr.coconut, etc.)

I am obsessed with the music programs UTAU and VOCALOID

I think it's the funniest thing in the world to confuse people and startle them

I'm asexual

I'm a huge fan of dark humor and absurdist humor.

I recently got my first tattoo, an unraveling Cheshire Cat

My boyfriend and I compulsively rescue cats

I'm learning German

I don't shave my legs

Nearly 100% of my clothes are from thrift stores (under garments excluded!)

I have more stuffed animals than a grown woman probably should...

My favourite word is "groovy"

My favorite word is sweetie... and I too have more stuffed animals than a teenager should have

-I have a huge fear of bigfoot, even though primates are my favorite animals, and I don't even believe it exists

-There's not a day that goes by I don't see/hear a Barbra Streisand reference

-I eat the same things every day (not because I want to)

-Anne Hutchinson is my 14th great grandmother but no one ever knows who that is..

-When I was little my dream job was working at a gas station

-also when I was little I used to write my "r's" to look like "n's", you can imagine the possibilities of my school projects that reference parties

First off... I find it cool that you are related to Anne Hutchinson (yes, I know who she was!) and second... why do you eat the same thing every day?

Let's see...

• I do not enjoy coffee and would much rather drink tea.
  • Still have not had an alcoholic beverage after 21.
  • Probably watched several seasons of 30 Rock at least 5 times over. For some reason, the jokes are STILL not old.
  • The first time I ever won something from a raffle was at my college welcome back to school event.
  • I LOVE sandwiches...except for tuna and ones that involve the more pungent mushy fillings like egg salad.
  • I have an addiction to boba milk tea.

Some facts abut me are...

1. I'm severely allergic to peanuts and thankfully my allergy was learned from bumps on my face from eating baby food when I was little and not a more dangerous way.

2. I do not like warm temperatures even though I'm Southern and it's really warm here in the South I just can't stand them and I dislike anything higher than 70.

3.I kind of have an ice eating addiction I have quit eating ice but I got started back again after 4 years.

4. I am a good reader and if I have enough time I can finish a 500 page book in a day.

5.I do not like the color pink and I can't stand when it's used a lot and the shade of pink is a bright color.

6. I was learning Japanese but I took a break from it but I will start back in the summer.

Some facts abut me are...

1. I'm severely allergic to peanuts and thankfully my allergy was learned from bumps on my face from eating baby food when I was little and not a more dangerous way.

2. I do not like warm temperatures even though I'm Southern and it's really warm here in the South I just can't stand them and I dislike anything higher than 70.

3.I kind of have an ice eating addiction I have quit eating ice but I got started back again after 4 years.

4. I am a good reader and if I have enough time I can finish a 500 page book in a day.

5.I do not like the color pink and I can't stand when it's used a lot and the shade of pink is a bright color.

6. I was learning Japanese but I took a break from it but I will start back in the summer.

I'm actually learning Japanese, too! And I see you also like Hetalia and Vocaloid? :D