Counting...with a twist

Deltacow

32. It was 'Black Tie'. In Holland (where I live) at my school, prom is basically where some people from the senior year have rented out a club, and everyone shows up and dances and drinks a ton of alcohol. But since it was black tie at least all the guys wore suits and the girls floor-lenght gowns.

35. Cool! We don't have annual proms in Brazil. We have a graduation party at the end of high school and then again after college graduation. They are usually pretty big parties. I lice the prom culture, though! hahaha

38. It really is. I'm just confused to know if the fox really dove into the snow and got (or tried to) something, or if it just hit its head! xD

39. Depends on if it's facing north or not - foxes actually have a much better chance of accurately pinpointing and catching something under the snow if they're facing north, for some reason. Still cute to watch them jump into the snow though. :3

• 2 weeks later...

52. Yeah, just the other day I came back after a few weeks away. I already had little time due to work, but then my finals came, and I lost the little free time I had studying! Now I'm all done! :D