Festival of Neggs BEGINS!

hrtbrk

My fifth day, and I got this from the Plastic Neggs:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Assorted Pear Drops

Edit: My sixth day, and I got this from the Plastic Neggs:

You found all the Plain Plastic Neggs for today! Good, now I won't have to go find them myself. Here's a little something for you:
Uni Pops

I'm looking for the day two negg. I'm assuming that it's supposed to be in Faerieland (Here, water splashes in prismatic fountains in the shadow of ruined and fallen mountains), but I searched all through Faerieland multiple times at different times of the day and still no blue plaid negg. Help please?

Ah the Negg Festival is one of my favourite annual events on Neo. :D I love Kari and the colours and the prettiness of the Neggs (and especially the crystal neggs, my eyes lit up :o). I've been collecting every day, all gold checkmarks so far yay. :D Thanks TDN for all of the daily links. <3

I'm having troubles finding the Mystery Island daily negg..... I have clicked everywhere and nada /: I did find all of the plastic neggs for the day though. I just don't know what more to click to look for the darn thing.

Ewwww! A nail polish cookie sounds kind of gross. Well, i guess it's better than a third levitating cake.
A Perfect Ten

Nail Polish Cookie

I've clicked every place in Shenkuu repeatedly...I've also been to the Mysterious Negg Cave...but I still can't find today's Negg!

Anyone have any tips for me?

Is there any sort of known glitch going on?

I am gonna be bent if I don't get credit for today's Negg.

Hawlp?

Update: I was directed to a link to Fanciful Fauna (which for whatever reason was not showing up on my screen)...and Voila!

Crisis averted.

:P

Edited by fullonparanoid

I know few people are going to see this, but everyday JellyNeo gives us ALL the direct links to ALL of the places in the land of the day. It makes things SUPER-DUPER easy, especially on big land days such as when we got Neopia Central.

It's on this page!

I know few people are going to see this, but everyday JellyNeo gives us ALL the direct links to ALL of the places in the land of the day. It makes things SUPER-DUPER easy, especially on big land days such as when we got Neopia Central.

Yes, I agree this is very useful, especially today, where my Negg was at the Wheel of Extravagance which is not actually on the Qasalan map.