Kinda bummed right now.

So yeah, I know this might sound stupid, but I'm frustrated right now. I entered my Water Cy, Princesa_Anabell, in the Customization Spotlight. Now I just saw that the 1st place was actually a very similarly customized pet!

I know it was just a coincidence, but I can't help but think: why not my Cy? Meh.

My Cy:

medium_preview.png

The first place winner:

medium_preview.png

I'll try again, but still... Sour grapes. :mellow:

(by the way, I can't help but notice that most of the Customization winners are always VWN, but maybe that's just me)

Aww I'm sorry that you didn't win :( that's a very similar customisation, tis true!

I don't think pet name could come into it cause you don't find them out until afterwards

Just remember that pictures of pets are shown randomly when you go to vote for that spotlight. It's entirely possible that people who saw the Usul did not even get to see your picture since there is a maximum of votes you can cast everyday.

Since your pet is similar to the one who one, it can only mean one thing: you have a very good taste when it comes to customisation and you should be proud of that. ;)

Try not to lose heart yours is sooo similar that it just shows how close you are to winning so you should keep trying..FWIW I actually prefer yours

Just remember that pictures of pets are shown randomly when you go to vote for that spotlight. It's entirely possible that people who saw the Usul did not even get to see your picture since there is a maximum of votes you can cast everyday.

Since your pet is similar to the one who one, it can only mean one thing: you have a very good taste when it comes to customisation and you should be proud of that. ;)

Awwn, that's sweet, thank you!

I hadn't thought of that (that not all pets who enter the CS are shown to everybody to vote), so you gotta have some luck too, right? I'll keep trying.

And thank you all for your kind comments! As a Mother I'm totally partial to my own pet, of course, but it's good to know other people like her customization too! :D