The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Deadly Attack Spork x5

The prices are ridiculous. Why not allow the quest to die at 12 hour mark.

All 5 will be on their way in a minute. It would be nice if we could cancel the quest after a certain time period. Especially for some of the higher priced items.

I need: lucky pandaphant doll x1

I have: chia clown punching bag x16, wind up chia clown x16, carnival of terror clown spinkler x9, Relaxing Shenkuu Rock Gardenx7, Quintilc Throwing Star x1, Paper Dagger x1, Pandaphant Puppet x1, Cyodrakes Gaze Keychain x2, Cobrall Root x1, Camouflage Ruki Marionette x1, Bottle of Shenkuu Inkx1, Blue Ruki Plushiex1, Aquatic Arrangementx1, Tiki Brochure x1, Pottery Shard Dagger x1, Ghostkerchief Banjo x2, Light Acara Hood x2

...and more as well.

I have one... could you trade me a pottery shard dagger?

Received an Amber Sword from mayaillusion and sent her an Organ in return. Thanks! :D

Still need those four three (thanks, kaya_ronin!) Camouflage Ruki Marionettes from yesterday! (:

Edit: Never mind, bought the items I'm missing. :sleeping_03anim:

I'm currently searching for 1 Rotten Egg Salad. If anyone has any spares, I would appreciate it. :)

Got the items now, thank you!

I need Gelert in the Box

x2

Rotten Egg Salad

x1

:(

Sending one your way! :)

I'm currently searching for 2 Rotten Egg Salads. Username is grundolover66. If anyone has any spares, I would appreciate it. :)

Sending one your way! :)

Received an Amber Sword from mayaillusion and sent her an Organ in return. Thanks! :D

Still need those four Camouflage Ruki Marionettes from yesterday! (:

Sending one Camouflage Ruki Marionette to you now! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. You can select multiple posts to quote simply by selecting the "MultiQuote" option.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you kaya_ronin! :)

Could someone help me out? I need 3x Cursed Wand of Shadow for my mission.

I'll be sending all 3 your way in a moment.

toy_wooden_korbatpaddleball.gifx1

Wooden Korbat Bat and Ball Game

food_desert13.gifx3

Bagguss

toy_ixi_plushblue.gifx2

Blue Ixi Plushie

Need some help finding these. Any help would be awesome! :)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=cupids_song&buy_obj_info_id=12155&buy_cost_neopoints=6

There are 45 in stock at this shop, only 6 nps

Looking for Paper Dagger x2 and Plushie Chomby Balloon x1, if anyone can spare them!

Still can't believe i made the mistake of clearing out my SDB at the beginning of the week - augh!!! If I get lucky enough to randomly get any of the needed items, I'll make sure to report back here and offer them up :) Appreciate all the help so far!