The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

I'm still in need of 3 Yellow Growths here, I haven't even gotten past the first daily turn-in :(
And here I thought these items would deflate after the event... Are these dailies usually going for over 50k NP or is it possible to get a cheaper one?

Dang I still need 2 yellow growth and 2 boxes of wheat flakes any help?

I haven't seen this before, but he is now asking me for square gelatin! I thought I saw some for 14k or so earlier but now I can only find 80k+ (don't have ssw ><)

Could anyone send me two or link me to some cheaper ones? Thanks so much!

Thanks voteforpedro333, for the dried prunes, took them to Dr. Landelbrot hit the green button and this is what happened

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.
For the price of everything you need, and you don't get anything I don't think I will do any more quests.
If I have anything anyone needs I will send it along.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you voteforpedro333 for the Box of Wheat Flakes. If you need anything, just message me

It worked! You don't look exploded at all. Not that you were supposed to, but you never know when you're dealing with chaos theory.

Say, why don't you come back tomorrow? I'm sure I'll have more work for you then.

Ahh who else got this, :(

Thank you so much Spritzie!!

This event is just becoming more and more disappointing though... I've received absolutely nothing except 1 intelligence point and then a petpet lab piece as an unrelated RE.

Thank you so much for the Yellow Growths, voteforpedro333 :)

"An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Acerell. Oh, no... It looks like their attack has gone down by 2!"
Well that was useless... But at least I've got a chance for a cheaper daily tomorrow now ^^

It saddens me that so many neopians are greedy,they are asking for prices that are unaffordable for some of us.Still need 2 yellow growths and 2 boxes of wheat flakes,help would be greatly appreciated;)

Thx to voteforpedro333 for sending me a yellow growth,happy to see some generous neopians still out there;)

I'm really beginning to think that this daily might not be worth fussing over. I know some of the prizes can be worth a lot, but the majority of outcomes have you taking a rather spectacular loss.

Still need 2x Dried Apricots. Let me know if you're willing to trade for them, sell at a reasonable price, or can send them.

It saddens me that so many neopians are greedy,they are asking for prices that are unaffordable for some of us.Still need 2 yellow growths and 2 boxes of wheat flakes,help would be greatly appreciated;)

Thx to voteforpedro333 for sending me a yellow growth,happy to see some generous neopians still out there;)

I sent you a yellow growth in case you still needed them!

If anyone can give me two Dried Prunes I would be super thankful.
I have a Landfish and Stagnant Puddle of Water I can give, also, just let me know:)

I am currently in need of Semolina x2.
I have Dried Prunes x1, if someone needs it ...

RuAwake...do you still need the Dried Prunes?

I actually need 2 today (ugh...) I posted but then JUST saw this. I have a Landfish and Stagnant Puddle of Water I could give in return, if you need them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I need Dried Prunes. I don't have many np or much of anything to trade.
:(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

he asked for three yellow growths, but it is now priced 99000. i really cant afford it, i would be very greatefull if someone helped.

KurseKilstitch i bought a nerkmid from you, use the money to buy what you need :3

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.