The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Hey guys, if anyone has a wooden korbat bat and ball game my friend kaya_ronin is looking for one.

I know she would appreciate it and she's been helping out on this board, too. :)

Edit: I just found one for cheap and got it for her.

Also I found a shop selling some of more pricey items for reasonable prices.

So there are some non- greedy neopians out there, you just have to look for them. :)

I've just been asked for a Baby Pull Along Train and I can't find one anywhere, not even the trading post any ideas?

Thanks

Sam

Really? Isn't that a NC item though?

TNT has changed the item pool and there are currently some glitches. If you're being asked for an NC item, don't try to complete the quest. They're working on fixing it.

Hey guys, if anyone has a wooden korbat bat and ball game my friend kaya_ronin is looking for one.

I know she would appreciate it and she's been helping out on this board, too. :)

toy_wooden_korbatpaddleball.gif

I was trying to send a wooden korbat bat to kaya_ronin, but I got this message: "kaya_ronin cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50." You have to free some space in your inventory so I cand send you the item!

I was trying to send a wooden korbat bat to kaya_ronin, but I got this message: "kaya_ronin cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50." You have to free some space in your inventory so I cand send you the item!

Thanks anyway but I already found one for her. :)

I just found a shop with some of the event items for much less than the average SW price.

If anyone is in need or interested, check it out: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=hoppalottapottama&lower=0

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Anybody got any red toadstools to spare?I need 3 any help would be appreciated:)

Anybody got any red toadstools to spare?I need 3 any help would be appreciated:)

I've put up a trade, since they're apparently not giftable - the only action I could choose was "put into your closet" so here: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=402684972

They come from Grave Danger, by the way.

Any red toadstools PLZ I have not completed even one quest

Um... You appear to be one of the people who's reselling these items at outrageous prices... I'm not sure you're allowed to be requesting that sort of stuff if you're just looking for a profit. :sad01_anim: