The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

Anyone got yellow growth or box of wheat flakes I don't want to spend like 100k on all this stuff,any help would be appreciated

I need the following items:

vor_blandfish.gif
Blandfish
x3 vor_lesser_spotted_fish.gif
Lesser Spotted Fish
x1 fur_puddle_water.gif
Stagnant Puddle of Water
x3

I'm willing to help out anyone if I have any of the items in excess :D Neomail me at dauntlessness :) Thank you so much!

I need the following items:

vor_blandfish.gif

Blandfish

x3 vor_lesser_spotted_fish.gif

Lesser Spotted Fish

x1 fur_puddle_water.gif

Stagnant Puddle of Water

x3

I'm willing to help out anyone if I have any of the items in excess :D Neomail me at dauntlessness :) Thank you so much!

You have given Blandfish to User 'dauntlessness'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Blandfish to User 'dauntlessness'. Click the button below to continue.

That's two for you buddy :)

still aimlessly searching for 3 x Landfish

waa screw it I got impatient and bought them...

You hear the Turmaculus roaring over the ship's comm system. Scintilly trembles in fear.

MAJOR FACEPALM

That's two for you buddy :)

still aimlessly searching for 3 x Landfish

waa screw it I got impatient and bought them...

You hear the Turmaculus roaring over the ship's comm system. Scintilly trembles in fear.

MAJOR FACEPALM

Thanks so much! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got hit with two Dried Prunes and three Stagnant Puddles of Water >.< I can trade if need be.

I've got a stagnant puddle of water if ya still need it.

Probably a long shot but anyone have 3 Ultra Bubble Beams? They're going for 20k at the cheapest = /

I have a Ultra Bubble Beam if ya still need it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something and your own post is the most recent, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If anyone has a Semolina they could part with, I would really appreciate it. Can trade if I have whatever you may be looking for. :P

Sent you one!

Still looking for Dried Prunes x 1 any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much :laughingsmiley:

I got a message saying you've got 50 items, so I couldn't get it to you right away.

I've got a stagnant puddle of water if ya still need it.

I have a Ultra Bubble Beam if ya still need it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something and your own post is the most recent, use the 'Edit' button.

Thank you so much! Yeah, I still need one.