The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

NEED:Stagnant Puddle of Water X3

IT 35K

I had to pay for it, OMG, how crazy expensive :(

Thank you so so much. I really appreciate it. Would you like anything in return? :)

What a lovely offer, thank you! Apart from the first day I've been exceptionally lucky with what I've been asked for so there's nothing I need. I do appreciate the thought though. :)

I'll be sending out some things as I go through the last few pages of posts.

[Edit] Sent Stagnant Puddle of Water x2 to zorna. Sent Suti Fruit x2 to Oganagey. Sent Stagnant Puddle of Water x3 to mary1994. Sent Stagnant Puddle of Water x3 to jtan93 in case they were still needed. Sent a Stagnant Puddle of Water to Kyra__Lynn. Sent Landfish x3 and a Yellow Growth to yinmary. Sent Stagnant Puddle of Water to zeriahlight.

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

CrazyBiscuit THANK YOU

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

FRIEND NEED:LandfishX3

Yellow GrowthX1

PLEASE SEND YINMARY

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Does anyone have 2x Stagnant Water Puddles? The prices are crazy, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You have given Stagnant Puddle of Water to User 'zeriahlight'. Click the button below to continue.

I only had the one, but hopefully CrazyBiscuit's made its way to you as well. Good luck!

Here you go:

You have given Yellow Growth to User 'yinmary'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Stagnant Puddle of Water to User 'zeriahlight'. Click the button below to continue.

I only had the one, but hopefully CrazyBiscuit's made its way to you as well. Good luck!

Thanks so much! I've cleared my inventory

Sent it now. Sorry for the delay, I was away for a while.

CrazyBiscuit THANK YOU SO MUCH

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

FRIEND NEED:[/size]Stagnant Puddle of WaterX2[/size]

PLEASE SEND YINMARY

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

I'm looking for 2x Yellow Growth, 1x Landfish, 1x Ptolymelon. I hope the reward is worth all of the trouble.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

The Landfish and Ptolymelon both come very cheap in Shop Wiz. The Yellow Growth is about 20,000 NP, though... Good luck with that one!

Is there anyone with 3x Landfish? There only around 30,000 NP in the stores but I'm currently quite poor at the moment. :( Any help would be appreciated!

There better be something good out of this thing... I spent a fortune! > :(

Looking for 2x Stagnant Puddle of Water. I'd be surprised if anyone had any left at this point, there aren't even very many in the shops. I might buy it if it was just one, but three? Yikes.

I would have thought they would have taken that out of the item pool by now, but it's one of the most commonly asked-for items on this thread. I know TNT is busy and can't be monitoring the prices of everything, but it would be nice if it were someone's job to take out items when they get obscenely expensive (like over 10K or so) and add something else in instead.

I'm fine with paying a few extra np for a quest. I've done it for Jhudora and Illusen before, or for a Snow Faerie quest or whatever. I understand not every item is going to be 10np or less, and it doesn't have to be. But expecting me to pay over 150K for what is likely going to be a slight stat change (judging by what most people are getting) is a little silly.

I'm looking for 2x Yellow Growth, 1x Landfish, 1x Ptolymelon. I hope the reward is worth all of the trouble.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I would send you two Yellow Growths, but I don't know your Neopets username. Could you kindly PM me it? ^_^

I have a stockpile of 13 yellow growths if anyone needs them.