How Do I Become Linda Blair Physically?

ReganMacneiltheZombie

This is actually serious, Im not trolling or kidding. I want to become her, and don't give me like its not possible or im nuts. I also must be able to change back into myself at will if I ever want to. If anybody knows how it will be appreciated forever if you told me. But I want a real answer, no troll answers.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a family site. Please do not swear or disguise them in acronyms.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you have to explicitly state in your post that you're "not trolling," then it's very likely that you actually are. I don't know what your goal is but I'll bite.

Try looking up make up tutorials in youtube? The ones that have celebrity transformation stuff or something. I doubt there's one specifically for that actress but once you learn the technique on make up effects, you could try on your own.

If you're not a shifter, a skin walker, or a leviathan, then I'm afraid there's no way you could change back and forth at will. Drinking a polyjuice potion works but you can't revert to yourself at will.

I'm not trolling, I swear.

If you have to explicitly state in your post that you're "not trolling," then it's very likely that you actually are. I don't know what your goal is but I'll bite.

Try looking up make up tutorials in youtube? The ones that have celebrity transformation stuff or something. I doubt there's one specifically for that actress but once you learn the technique on make up effects, you could try on your own.

If you're not a shifter, a skin walker, or a leviathan, then I'm afraid there's no way you could change back and forth at will. Drinking a polyjuice potion works but you can't revert to yourself at will.

I'm not trolling, I swear.

There's gotta be a real life MP for this. I am a Xweetok therian, and can shift into a Faerie Xweetok at will and back, and am very happy with this ability, but I wanna be Linda Blair, even if its just temporary. I bet some RL Kauvaras know just what to do!

Since you are BEYOND obsessed with this chick, I would say, YES you are nuts. Why don't you spend a little less time on Linda Blair and focus a little more on yourself. The fact that this woman takes up so much space in your head is a big problem. You have been warned on neopets a couple of times because of it.

These are as good of answers as you're going to get. Good luck.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.