Who Names Pound Pets?

sadly , they are named by people like you and I .. some people however create pets for certain purposes like an avatar then pound them .. they just type any gibberish for the name or take the first name suggestion like (blue_cat_77777)

TNT should delete such pets in my opinion , then again , some people have weird taste and might actually WANT a very very badly named pet !

Some people really don't care about names (seriously, I didn't even know name quality was a thing until some months ago, when I started trading/adopting pets from Charter members).

Then again, Neopets has lots of kids who just might consider long names with numbers and underlines cool. I know I used to be one of them, some 12 years ago :P

Some people really don't care about names (seriously, I didn't even know name quality was a thing until some months ago, when I started trading/adopting pets from Charter members).

Then again, Neopets has lots of kids who just might consider long names with numbers and underlines cool. I know I used to be one of them, some 12 years ago :P

I was one of those too, my Ayumi1986 account has them, but they're mine, so... You know, they won't be pounded either. I got a bit better with naming on my Ranaki1986Chou account xD

And I was actually thinking of adopting OMGROFLKAWAIIBAKA too. What's wrong with me?

Well, who wouldn't want a cute idiot? xD

I tried looking that name up, but nothing came up o.O Maybe it was reported...

I once adopted a pet from the pound with the name qwe9639. Terrible but, she's now better. I try and make some pets better even though their names are terrible. Besides, there are names that are cool from the pound like Tripara. There are still pronouncable names in there.

When I started playing Neopets (I was 12) I was so desperate for a painted pet that I'd lurk the Pound for hours on end, and I'd adopt pretty much any painted pet, regardless of their name. So... yeah. :P

ps; back then I only knew how to make NP by playing games, so yeah, I never had enough NP to actually buy PBs.

Well, when I had to make a side account to unlock my habi, I needed to make a pet for it, and I couldn't be bothered to come up with a name since I was in a hurry to get my habi working again. So she ended up being named mehh_mehh_4_4. Just rolls off the tongue, don't it? Not going to pound her though, at least not until I zap her to a better colour.

Back when I started playing 6 yrs ago, I adopted a Korbat named uuuuuuu_93. Seems like someone just held down the "u" button. But he was cute and I adopted him. He now wears a fedora and is the cutest thing. I would never pound him. He has been mine for 6 yrs and tells me I am the best owner ever. LOL.

Over the years, and on various accounts, I have adopted four pets: A kacheek named Snuffles419, an aisha named Secret60, and my two painted pets Salie_nn (speckled) and Acinaciform (chocolate). How Acinaciform got in the pound beats the heck out of me. She's a Kougra with great stats. She was one of my dream pets, and I was lucky enough to get her.

As for names, I don't know where they from. Acinaci, I later learned, means curved sword in Japanese. :)

I have a Green Aisha named BrendaTheChibiAisha and a Halloween Tonu named Xxx_Ciel_Xxx on my main. I love them and dont care if the PCers consider them BN or VBN. I also have a Red Xweetok named _Linda_Blair_ on a side account and she is customized with tons of fiery things and is one of the best pets I ever made.

Over the years, and on various accounts, I have adopted four pets: A kacheek named Snuffles419, an aisha named Secret60, and my two painted pets Salie_nn (speckled) and Acinaciform (chocolate). How Acinaciform got in the pound beats the heck out of me. She's a Kougra with great stats. She was one of my dream pets, and I was lucky enough to get her.

As for names, I don't know where they from. Acinaci, I later learned, means curved sword in Japanese. :)

Sometimes people pick up WN pets from the pound and zap them until they turn into a desirable colour and then put them in the pound for someone to adopt. 0u0

I do this from time to time, zapping a Red Poogle right now and hoping for MSP so some lucky person can get their dreamie. ^^

Acinaciform is a very pretty name, even if it is quite the mouthful. x3