Life is a Cabaret, Old Chum...

Cabaret

Hello, I'm Cabaret and I am new here. :) I have been playing Neopets since it first launched, yet I have never joined a fan site like this before, and I am excited! I am currently questing for my dream gallery (see signature) since I got my dream Neopet a few years ago. His name is Sasukeli and he is a UC Grey Ixi. I love him to bits!

Anyways, please introduce yourself and chat with me!

EDIT: Also perhaps of interest: I am in the process of creating my OWN virtual pet site. I will not list the name, out of respect for the rules. :)

LOL Welcome! I KIND OF remember that song. We sang it back in choir... I believe High school choir. The show on Broadway was pretty good too. Though I never expected some of what I saw THAT evening. lol

Have you seen Cabaret? Or are just a fan of the song? ;)

I hope you enjoy your time with us hear at TDN. :)

I checked your wishlist, unfortunately I don't believe I have any of the items you're looking for, good luck in finding people who do!

Hi and welcome Cabaret. Been playing since it first launched? wow! Did you take a hiatus or have you seen and lived through all the changes?

@Aqua: That's okay, thank you for looking at my wish list anyway! :) I LOVE the song Cabaret and I moderately enjoy the movie. I have never seen it performed live! I have, however, seen Liza Minnelli perform live, and that was amazing. <3

@Duma: Yes, although my first account was frozen for an unknown reason, and I don't even remember its name. My main is 10 1/2 years old. And no, I have definitely not been active this whole time, but I am getting back into it!

Also I don't know if it's of any interest to you guys, but I am also in the process of creating my OWN virtual pet site. I won't list the name, out of respect for the rules. :)

Welcome to TDN forums! Your pets are adorable and I also love the lookup. I also have been an OG since the good old beginning days, like you I have definitely not been active the entire time though. Real life intrudes too frequently for that. Hope you like it here. I'm still somewhat new to the forums but don't post much since I was already flagged a couple of times like my first day on here for stuff like not posting enough words in a topic and stuff like that. Sometimes there just isn't that much to say, although I'd still like to say it.

Anyways, welcome again. Sweet wishlist! I, too, wouldn't mind having those items. =P

oh my gosh, you're the one with the adorable Ixi! haha I was just looking through recent forum posts and was like, "hey there's a familiar username!" That's very cool you're making your own virtual pets site :)

lol Cabaret is an interesting musical, I'll give it that. ;) Though the last scene before the intermission was something that could NOT be UNSEEN. LOL XD I was in NYC for a high school choir competition way back in my Junior year of HS. And part of going was a requirement to see a minimum of 2 musicals, and then for the 3rd venue we had to choose between a baseball game, or a 3rd musical. So I ended up seeing Cabaret, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Les Miserables. I had originally wanted to see the Phantom of the Opera, but I was the only one in the choir who either wanted to or hadn't seen it regionally. So I had to change it to Cabaret. Oh, and the choir contest? We kicked rear. We took 1st place for each part. Though I was only Concert Choir, not in the madrigal or anything else.

I've heard of Liza Minelli, but honestly, I don't know why they're famous. In other words, I'm not familiar with their works or talents. ^^;

I don't know if Cabaret would still be going on Broadway, or in the nearby area, but if you get a chance to see it in NYC or if one of those traveling troupes brings it to your area, you'd probably enjoy it! It was a lot more than just a catchy song, is what I found out. lol