Naamah's novel is drawing to a close!!!

Naamah D.

The story line for my novel is drawing to a close! I'm on Chapter 18. Chapters 1-2 are on my mom's computer and Chapter 3 is going to be re-done, but I'm very happy.

This story line has been a pleasure to write. I've thoroughly enjoyed figuring out my characters and their roles. If anyone wants to know what my novels are about please message me on TDNF. I would be happy to share. :)

Congrats! I may PM you in a bit to find out more, but if I may ask some more general questions...

You said "novels". How many of these things have you cranked out? :woot:

What genre? Or are they different genres?

I've written one..."novel". :nerd: It's not meant to be touching and emotional or anything. It's a junk book of 60,000 words, and someday I fully intend to edit it. But I've been working more on the sequel, which I got 50,000 words on for NaNoWriMo, and it's nowhere near done.

Congrats! I may PM you in a bit to find out more, but if I may ask some more general questions...

You said "novels". How many of these things have you cranked out? :woot:

What genre? Or are they different genres?

I've written one..."novel". :nerd: It's not meant to be touching and emotional or anything. It's a junk book of 60,000 words, and someday I fully intend to edit it. But I've been working more on the sequel, which I got 50,000 words on for NaNoWriMo, and it's nowhere near done.

This my first novel. I'm planning four books. As far as genre goes, I'm still trying to figure out what suits a book about two teenage boys who are of demonic blood being best friends after being rivals.

Wow! Congrats Naamah! So, the storyline is done up to Chapter 18? Since you mentioned chapters 1-3, does that mean you've got to write the dialogue and such for chapters 4-18, or were you meaning you just have to get chapters 1 and 2 off your mom's computer, and redo chapter 3? Heh, sorry, I'm running on about 50% brain-power right now. Just finished an almost mind-numbing part of an animation project. lol

That's an interesting premise. I may PM you as well. I likes me a good fantasy novel. lol As long as it's not TOO "fantastic" lol :D

Do you have a title and a pagecount? And if I may ask, how and what format will it be published? (Self-published or going through a publishing firm) and (Hardcover, paperback, e-book)?

Congrats on your progress! :D When you're all done I hope you get LOTS of sales! :D

Depending on the rest of the book (of course) it sounds like paranormal. But a lot of other things get lumped into paranormal that are nothing like that.

And a lot of plots don't really go into a specific genre.