First FFQ!

Hi everyone today I was going to the soup kitchen on my side and the Fountain Faerie visited me! She asked for a Chomby Belle Necklace so I gave it to her. Slightly pricey but totally worth it! I finally got the chocolate usul I wanted since I was seven!!! I'm so happy I could cry... :ohno: :sad02: :thumbsup: Too bad I forgot to select a pet to transfer so I wasted my transfer of the month! :( Oh well I'll get it around Valentine's day, perfect timing XD

congrats =) she doesnt seem to like me much but than again I have the pets i like other than my lab pet =P maybe i should start a storage account for extra cuties though =P

Anyone still watching this topic? I somehow got an FFQ on my side that I didn't know about and I have an FQ on my main, so I need bailing out BIG TIME.

Red Rock Pool or Shop Wizard (TCG) if you can find either. Thanks!

Anyone still watching this topic? I somehow got an FFQ on my side that I didn't know about and I have an FQ on my main, so I need bailing out BIG TIME.

Nice one! Although you should post this next time on the Faerie quest help board.

There is no such item Red Rock Pool or Shop Wizard (TCG). Perhaps you put the wrong item?

Perhaps you meant The Shop Wizard? If so, here are the lots:

Lot 401225170

Lot 401174165

You might have to NM the sellers to split though. The item is worth 1.5 million.

I can't find anything named Red Rock Pool, I did however found Red Rock Pond, did you mean that?

Also, you'll have more chances of someone finding the items for you if you post them in the Faerie Quest Help topic we have here.

If it is Red Rock Pond, you can find them here:

twinklytoes1982 Red Rock Pond 1 6,200 NP

gman1266 Red Rock Pond 2 8,298 NP

Congrats! I've gotten 2 both from cookies :) One was super cheap and the other put a big hole in my bank account T_T

Awesome! I always check to see if it's the Water Faerie.... What did you use the quests on?? and 2 more days until my chocolate usul comes to my main!

FFQ. I got one once awhile ago. Debated for a few weeks then decided to use it on an avie. It was a struggle lol.

I bought a bunch of fortune cookies so I hope she visits me!