How often do you re-paint your pets ?

Angeló

Lately I painted my royal peophin peophus pirate then - maractite ..... and my red cybunny arnoobie - camouflage .... and before that i changed my halloween gelert into a zombie .. im really loving this re-painting pets thing ...

how often do you repaint your pets ??

I don't. xD I used to lab most of my pets while I was deciding on what I wanted their permanent colour to be. Once I decided, I painted them, and they haven't changed since. :)

What ever the Lab does to my pet is basically the only changes my pets ever get ...

^ Pretty much this for me too, except for my mutant kougra that i made that way for the avatar so he'll be staying that color for quite a while, my other two pets i don't really care at this moment yet, but once I actually spend money on them to paint em in a certain way, they'll be staying that way for a long time.

I typically don't, unless a new colour comes out; however, there are a few colours I'd *like* to paint... but are lab/FFQ only.

I've been dying for an Eventide Yurble so if/when that is ever released, I'll likely be painting ASAP (unless it's hideous, and then I'll just be ugly crying at that point.)

It really depends... I have done some cross painting (Royal-Faerie / Pirate-Eventide / Christmas-Island) and it's fun! However, most of my pets remain in their painted color once I'm set on something.

I haven't even been able to get enough NP to paint all 4 pets the first time lol. Only 2 of my pets are painted, and my Hissi is going to be triple cross-painted so he isn't even done yet. Once I paint them I definitely don't plan on repainting any time soon, if ever.

What is cross-painting?

I paint mine when I decide what I want, but I can't even decide what species I want mine to be, so it's going to be a while before I settle and paint. (Is it bad that I like the standard green ogrin color better than most of the other options? It's such an awesome shade of green/blue!)

What is cross-painting?

I paint mine when I decide what I want, but I can't even decide what species I want mine to be, so it's going to be a while before I settle and paint. (Is it bad that I like the standard green ogrin color better than most of the other options? It's such an awesome shade of green/blue!)

If I understand it right myself, I think cross painting is painting your pet one color so it's clothes are stuck in your closet, and then painting it an other color and being able to use the clothes of the previous color. I haven't really gotten into cross painting yet though so I could be wrong, if I am, someone please correct me lol

And of course it's not bad that you like the standard green ogrin. It's your opinion about what YOU prefer to look at, can't go wrong there.

I generally don't re-paint. I only paint when I'm sure of a color (except cross painting my first draik). I'll only repaint if there's a color released that I find perfect, rather than what the pet is currently painted.

Yasha is correct, that's what cross-painting is. With my Draik, I painted her Christmas, Royal (girl) and Desert before her final color so that she could have the clothing items from those colors, but have the water base color.

Like here, she's currently wearing the Christmas Draik tail holly and the Royal Girl Draik earrings:

4.png

Thank you :D This one has become my go-to winter customization for her after I came up with it last year (With minor changes).

She's wearing:
Royal Girl Draik Earrings
Christmas Draik Holly
MME8-S1:Shining Icy Dreamscape Background
MME8-S2:Shimmering Icicle Garland
Elegant Pine Cone Staff
Elegant Holiday Tree Dress
Dark Enchanted Cape
Black and White Wingtip Shoes
Tears of Caylis Face Paint

Okay, that's cool. Do you have to keep the pet to keep them in your closet? If I were to say finally get around to pulling together the lab map and start zapping pound pets, would I be able to keep whatever went with their colors after I gave them back to the pound with a new shiny exterior?

You don't have to keep the pet. The clothes are pretty much forever in your closet at that point. There's really only one way to get rid of them, which is having a pet of the right species/color without clothes and transferring it to another account.

When placing pets in the pound, clothing items stay in your closet. (Also, as your zapping, any time it changes to another color that has PB clothes, or another species, the previous clothes will stay in your closet)

I've held stong to what I've wanted to have my pets look like. My 1st [and was intended to be my only] pet Beeki started as a Red Xweetok. I painted him snow, turned him into a Mutant Moehog for z avie, then back to a Blue Xwee, then painted snow again. I painted my White Grundo Pwundi orange for z avie, and my Jubjub, I turned Coco from a FFQ. :woot:

I have my 4 pets painted, since a friend gave me a Jelly Cybunny I was able to paint my kyrii with the Fountain Faerie(I painted water) I got a Chomby on his day and Painted baby(Since was always my dream to have a baby chomby) and got a Desert Hissi Morphing Potion, Which I really love too, I spend my np now on codestones, not PB's lol

I said never, and then I suddenly got an urge to change up one of my pets. So yesterday I changed his species, and painted him three different colours to get all the clothing I wanted. XD Never say never, I guess. But hopefully I don't feel like doing that again anytime soon- my bank account won't approve!