Mystery Pic Round 1266

spookydana

So Mystery Pic Competition 1266 ended yesterday, the 19th. I answered correctly and received a Neomail at 13:31 from TNT stating the following:

"Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1266). We have given you a Cheesy Onion Noodle Soup and 3211 NP!"

Okay. So that's dandy.

Then I get another email at 13:34 from TNT that is the same message.

In total, I was given 2 soups, and two NP awards. I'm afraid that NeoPets will freeze my account because they think I am trying to scam?? I went to the help page, but at the moment, the contact ticket section is "unavailable, try again later." I only put one of the soups in my store, and left the other in my inventory in case TNT wants to take the accidental second award back. I do not want my account frozen over some sort of glitch that is essentially worth 5k NP (which is not much to me).

Do you think this is something I should worry about / any tips and suggestions??

To be clear, I did not somehow enter into the contest twice (that I'm aware of), I only entered in my answer one time, and that was that.

-the Loyal Neopets User, lover, pet owner, player known a 'kittenlovesbear'

You can submit a ticket but I think you'll be okay. Here's a past editorial question about it

I just got three Neomails telling me that I'd won the Mystery Pic, and there are three Potato Puffs in my inventory. What should I do? ~vera_amber
Our Mystery Pic script that hands out prizes apparently hiccupped and then fell over. Don't worry about it. In this particular instance, keep any Neopoints / items that you were rewarded by accident.

that happened to me also

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.