Battledome giving out less codestones?

I fight Koi Warrior every day for maximum item and neopoint rewards. I typically earn 5-7 codestones a day from that. Over the last few days however, I've been getting only 2-3. Has anyone else experienced a decrease in codestone rewards, or am I just on an unlucky streak?

I was wondering about this too! I JUST started fighting the koi warrior and jetsam ace four days ago under the advice of another battledomer. He said they give out lots of codestones, faeries and ace even gives out nerkmids. I make sure that I fight until they won't give out any more prizes. After the first day I kept track because the amount of good stuff seemed to drop drastically. So day one was decent - 5 codestones, a dubloon and then junk. Day two gave out three codestones, three faeries and junk. Day three: two codestones one dubloon, one faerie, two neocola tokens and junk. Yesterday was only 2 codestones and the rest was junk. Today so far I've received one codestone and the rest junk. I have about three fights left. I haven't received one nerkmid so I'm giving up on Ace. He is giving only junk now. Maybe when I started fighting them, I jinxed them! :sad01_anim:

I usually fight the Koi Warrior daily. Some days are good and others not so good. Most days I'll receive several normal codestones and maybe 1 or 2 red codestones. Some days it's less though. I guess it all depends on what type of mood he's in and what he feels like awarding you that day.

What difficulties are you fighting on? I always fight on hard when I can.

I'm pretty sure it's random. I go through dry spells once in a while, but it has always bounced back. A couple of days ago, I had 10 total codestones, 3 red. I don't get the impression TNT is doing much with the BD at all, and decreasing the codestone output seems like it would be low on their list.

That said, I've seen a fairly dramatic, sustained increase in red codestones since June. I only started keeping records in April, but here are my totals:

April: 25
May: 25
June: 38
July: 49
August: 49
September: 44
October: 44
November: 49
Almost 100% of these are from Koi Warrior on the hardest level. It's always possible that April and May are the anomalies, though, and nothing has been changed.

Gash, been having that same issue. I always fight the Jetsam Ace on Hard, and it's been WEEKS since I've gotten a single codestone. Even the nerkmids seem to have gone too :(

WEEKS? Sorry for the caps, but it must definitely be a glitch if that happens. Try switching to another difficulty/challenger and see if that helps.

I dunno. I've been trying to get a Zed Codestone from Tekkitu the Witch Doctor, and while I've gotten lots of regular and a handful of red codestones, after almost 3 months, NO Zed. LOL

Most of the time he drops junk, but he does have a couple items worth selling. Though for usually less than 10k-20k.