Free Goodie Bag Available in NC Mall!

Emily

Head over to the NC Mall and grab your free Purple Festive Balloons Goodie Bag in celebration of Neopets 14th birthday! Each bag contains an exclusive Starry Wreath Wig!

mall_80x80_bdaybag.gifmall_acc_neostarwig.gif

Wow, what a gorgeous wig! :D I don't know if I'll ever use it, but this is definitely the loveliest goodie bag item I've seen!

Got mine too thanks for letting us know about this :)

The bag looks so cute Im reluctant to open it..thinking of keeping it as it is

I just got mine, too! Thanks for the tip :) I agree with Spritzie - it looks promising. Now I must go try it on my pets :D

Uh oh - I have a weakness for wigs DX That's it, gotta get the ones on my sides (yes, YOU CAN do that, NC is different - saying that because people always go "You can do that?" each time I mention it.)

It's not fair that the bag is almost always prettier. Because many of the items are just as and sometimes even more so....we need to have both DX

Wow! The bag comes with an NC mall discount code when you open it! I bought the stuff I wanted before opening the goodie bag though, and spent my NC already :( Hopefully the NC mall puts more pretty stuff on sale so that I can afford it ^^

Wow, what a nice wig! Thank you so much for posting that link.

I also like the discount code-- I've been thinking of getting some new NC recently, so now that I have the discount I may as well. :laughingsmiley: