Thank you neopets

Swafnir

I´m just so happy and want to tell you about it:

I met my fiancé in my neopets guild about 2 years ago or something like that. We decided to meet in January and we´ll get married next week. Funny story I wanted to share with you :wub_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Debate to Your Life.

Thats really sweet, have you told neopets they might like to know :) cant be many people who fell in love via neopets

I hope that you will be very happy

good luck

Thats really sweet, have you told neopets they might like to know :) cant be many people who fell in love via neopets

I hope that you will be very happy

good luck

No haven´t thougt about it. But we could do that, that would be cool, you´re right :-)

I don´t think many people fall in love via neopets either.... To be honest I don´t know anyone playing neopets alt all ^^

Thank you all for your sweet comments :-) Saturday will be the day... so excited! :D

No haven´t thougt about it. But we could do that, that would be cool, you´re right :-)

I don´t think many people fall in love via neopets either.... To be honest I don´t know anyone playing neopets alt all ^^

Thank you all for your sweet comments :-) Saturday will be the day... so excited! :D

Wow, that's so endearing :) I hope your wedding goes beautifully!! Are you doing a theme for it of some sort? Colour scheme? I'm not sure if weddings where you are are the same as weddings here :*

Hey :)

No, we will have a very small ceremony with my and his parents, my sister and his best friend only. We will have a second ceremony in the church with all our friends and familiy maybe the year after next because we have to save some money first :laughingsmiley:

No, we will have a very small ceremony with my and his parents, my sister and his best friend only. We will have a second ceremony in the church with all our friends and familiy maybe the year after next because we have to save some money first :laughingsmiley:

Aw, that's how I'd do it, too (minus the bigger wedding later, lol) :) I get too stressed out by big occasions and just end up a mess, so a small ceremony with close friends/family sounds perfectly lovely to me :D

Congrats!

That's sounds really lovely :) I've been engaged for years and I still can't make my mind up over having a big ceremony or a small one. Ah well, plenty of time to decide! lol

I hope your day is perfect! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awww, that's so cool. Congrats!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...