Fall/Halloween Customizations!

hrtbrk

Wow some awesome looking pets so far! :)

So far I only have two of my ladies dressed up for autumn.

4.png4.png

*looks at my pets* They're all already spooky themed, except for my labrat... xD

I would make my labrat a proper decent Halloween customization, but if she changes species or colour it's likely to be messed up and I don't have many spooky wearables...oh well.

I'll just slap some spare spooky wearables on her and call it a day. xP

Mistail:

medium_preview.png

Zyla439:

medium_preview.png

Tareiyll:

medium_preview.png

lleida:

medium_preview.png

I love these threads! :wub_anim: You have gorgeous customizations, all of you! These are mine :)

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

LOL thanks i dunno if its cause of being on a blum i didnt recognize it but i have a few of those ...it looks more awesome on her pet lol

edit: now i see shes wearing dark faerie eyeshadow over it LOL its weird how some of these things layer and some dont

Edited by lithium_kissed

I stalk visit her pets daily to drool over admire her customizations, so I can answer. Her Blum is wearing Dark Eyelash Facepaint.

^ And I stalk visit your pets on a daily basis to drool over envy admire your customizations ♥

LOL thanks i dunno if its cause of being on a blum i didnt recognize it but i have a few of those ...it looks more awesome on her pet lol

edit: now i see shes wearing dark faerie eyeshadow over it LOL its weird how some of these things layer and some dont

Thank you :D I really love how it turned out on Coralys :)

Time to show mine! I think I've gone a little less creative this year, but that's an issue when there isn't enough wearables for male pets, even of the Spooky variety. It also doesn't help that I cannot load the Customisation page anymore so I can't use my newer items (those are beautiful!!!) If I can finally manage to do it, then I may update them (though I may have to remove over 200 items to get it to work again, but I still think it's just a problem with Flash). Also how festive, I have a Zombie Usul as my UL shield right now. :)

4.png4.png4.png4.png4.png

So glad I got the Skeletal Face Paint from that AC event this summer. Yay for bringing back old stuff!

KP, well...always wears the same thing, but I went with a ghostly Pirate environment for him. And Blossom, same Corpse Bride getup for Halloween as usual, but it's always been a favourite of mine (hers too) so I bring it back every year.

Lady Lyuba, I love your Elvis Gelert! <3

Just customized my Desert Cy to get him into Halloween mood. I still wanna change his clothing to either a Dashing Gothic Jacket or a Mad Tea Party Jacket...

medium_preview.png

Elvis?? Blankstarr is in no way emulating Elivs, you'll want a Pompadour wig for that. He was just trying to look spooky. Though I'm planning on getting the Mad Hatter superpack if it's still there, I may have missed its retirement if it's retired. That outfit looked great on him.

Ooh, either jacket would look good. Since this is Halloween, I'd go for a Dashing Gothic Jacket.