Welcome to October!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of October!

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Grarrl Day on October 4th
  • Eyrie Day on October 10th
  • Bori Day on October 13th
  • Jetsam Day on October 16th
  • Symol Day on October 23rd
  • Korbat Day on October 26th
  • Halloween on October 31st
Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

October is MY month. Yeah, partly because it's my birth month, and because of Halloween, my holiday - also, can't wait for this year's Haunted Faire! Hopefully there will be more to it than just Apple Bobbing. I have a feeling the Masks will return again, though I'd like to see new kinds of quests this year and new kinds of trick or treating. Also excited for the new Halloween wearables, both NC and NP. Not to mention, Korbat Day. Korbats are awesome XD

Anyway here is what my pets got, and everybody got something good this time, too! ^^

Azarale

2.png

food_lasa.gif

Meat Lasagne

Blankstarr

2.png

foo_chokato_crisps.gif

Chokato Crisps

Kristal_x_Pheonix

2.png

food_bagofpeas.gif

Bag of Peas

shuhune99520

2.png

jel_jellyberries.gif

Jelly Berries

_blossombabe_

2.png

foo_borovan_icecream.gif

Borovan Ice Cream Scoop

Squeee! Can't wait for Halloween! IRL I am dressing up as a pumpkin to school (which will be odd, because I work that day, and may have to scale ladders... ah well) and I am going to Disneyland's Mickey Mouse Halloween Party! I'm dressing up as gir! WOOT!

I can't wait to see the Halloween related content, the spooky foods contest was already amazing, it's been so long since I've been on a site that does events like this, I want to fast forward time, haha.

Though I have to admit, this months dailies grossed me out:

Inspiritionem

2.png

gross_stufffrog.gif

Stuffed Frog Ishmine

2.png

foo_slimesicle.gif

Slimesicle Tribulatione

2.png

bd_potion_tagobo.gif

Tagobo Potion

Why my Ixi and Xweetox would pick that stuff is beyond me x.x

Yay! I can't believe it's Halloween soon! :dance:

I'm going to be dressing up as Indiana Jones. :3

My pets got:

Mistail

2.png

snow_blueorangechiapop.gif

Blue Orange Chia Pop

Tareiyll

2.png

aquaticfood_pickledeel.gif

Pickled Eel

Zyla439

2.png

food_acarapbcreamcookie.gif

Cream Covered Acara Cookie

Don't forget its also World Animal Day on the 4th of October! So make sure to pamper your pets! I will be doing lots of things that make them happy that day. Tiki tours, Merry go rounds, playing with toys and giving them sweets.

I am so excited for the Halloween stuff this year! :D TNT is definitely off to a good start with the eating contest. :D

i did not know that Duma but i already pamper then too much haha.october is my favorite month.....its when all the pumpkin goodies start hitting stores/restaurants! :D halloween is a bonus too

Also really looking forward to anything Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays. October is also my birth month ^.^ So there is always a lot of reasons to celebrate.

Plus apple pies, and pumpkin tea. *sigh* Autumn is so nice. (I don't like summer much at all)

Can't wait to see what happens on neopets, I am so hoping for a plot *keeps fingers crossed* I never got a Halloween PB from the food contest, I was so much hoping for one, but if there is a plot, I am hoping that there will be one in the prize list. Just maybe. That would be so nice.

Whoops, I had forgotten that it was time to go get new monthly freebies, thanks for the reminder ^o^

October is easily one of my favorite months; autumn, Halloween, the return of Supernatural, Grimm, American Horror Story and the Walking Dead, Halloween, pumpkins, hot chocolate, Halloween... :P